• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Norwegians consider G-wagon inadequate

Threat analysis determines what state your in (ie LAV's or jeeps).  To get that you have to get humint which is near impossible in a LAV.  The more tools in the bag the better job you can do.

Michael Dorosh said:
After training to aim for the centre of mass, wouldn't that mean you're a terrible shot?
who said I train for center of mass? Medulla oblongata, baby!

paracowboy said:
put as much armour around you as you want, I'll still blow your *** up.[/b]

Para, your point is taken and is true to a point. The more armour the bigger the explosive has to be to blow it up. That requires more sophisticated attacks and the more difficult the attack the easier it is to defend against. When a single mine is stacked to get a big armour target you need more time to dig the hole you need a bigger hole and it is more obvious were the big hole is. 

Best possible defence against attacks is aggressive, intelligent patrollinig. Gather info, isolate the enemy, then shoot him in the face.

I think we all agree on this part...but shooting in the face, I am not that good a shot.

3rd Horseman said:

I think we all agree on this part...but shooting in the face, I am not that good a shot.
no worries. Two to the chest, one to the head. If ya gotta do it after he's stationary...

3rd Horseman said:

Yikes..... a gunner who isn`t  a good shot

Ubique really does = all over the place (i guess) :)

Lol......I guess I lined up for that one! ;D  We gunners have always had problems with the little tiny bullets, the big stuff...well I could skip a 500 pound bomb down a street and into a living room window, or bounce a 155mm up a sloap and into a cave. Its the big stufff that counts I will rest easy leaving the 5.56 to the experts. :warstory:

Back