• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Online MPRR, where is it ?

LCIS227

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, I was told that I could review/update my MPRR online and since I can never find anything thru the government search engines (I also did a search of Army.ca and couldn't find the info I needed) I gave up and decided to ask the all knowing staff of Army.ca and its contributors.

So, where the heck is it? :)

Thanks !

It's only on the DIN. Here's the link.

http://dhrim04.desc.mil.ca/EMAA/engraph/login_e.asp

LCIS227 said:
Hi, I was told that I could review/update my MPRR online

You can only view it, not update it. That responsibility stills resides with your unit's OR. With the EMAA, you can also check your pay stubs, leave usage, NOK, and a bunch of other things online as well....

The responsibility to update an MPRR is the members not the unit OR or Company Clerk.  The clerks are not mind readers if there are errors bring it to their attention and they will do their best to correct it.  Don't be surprised if this takes time, as much as you feel it's a priority it may not be for your Company Clerk.  Also, some corrections require "proof docs" ie course reports, transcripts, birth certificates etc. and require the HRMS help desk in Ottawa action to correct.

Sorry, maybe I should have been more clear - you cannot update your own MPRR using the EMAA....

392 said:
Sorry, maybe I should have been more clear - you cannot update your own MPRR using the EMAA....

True, would be a thought though...take a load of work off the clerks!  But then what would stop mbrs from entering "incorrect" data... oh well...see your clerk.  After all "we're here to help!"

Excellent, thanks for the help guys! this is exactly what i've been looking for.

Back