• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Op UNIFIER - CAF and the Ukraine Crisis

I’ve read that that base was being used as a transit and training point for foreign volunteers. Anyone know if that’s accurate? It certainly rings plausible.
Its the closest base to Poland so that seems plausible

I’ve read that that base was being used as a transit and training point for foreign volunteers. Anyone know if that’s accurate? It certainly rings plausible.
If reports are to be believed, this was a flow through area for foreign fighters and 200 have been killed in the attack and many more injured.

You're right, the first report said 35.

I'm sad because there were more than likely a few Canadians killed in this attack. I'm sure we will find out soon enough.
Ukraine has a habit of waiting 48 hours before giving more detailed and accurate information in order to prevent Russia from getting battle damage information while they can strike again. They will move all casualties l, and equipment first, then accurate report after.

Ukraine has a habit of waiting 48 hours before giving more detailed and accurate information in order to prevent Russia from getting battle damage information while they can strike again. They will move all casualties l, and equipment first, then accurate report after.
That’s prudent

Back