• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Permanent ID

Status
Not open for further replies.
::)

I can't believe I just saw that.  I have had to get ID Cards done once or twice in my 30 odd years of Servcie, at one or two different Bases.  I can't remember how many times I have had my prints taken, etc.  Eye in the Sky, don't be surprised someday to be standing in line for your ID when you see some crusty olde CPO2 in civilian dress holding a Tunic, shirt and tie on a hanger as he awaits his turn to be photographed.  I have seen Ptes through Cols in Civies, Cadpat or Dress of the day all doing the same.  Your little foray here was totally unecessary.

It is/was based on the amount of times I have seen Reservists get jerked around on Reg Force bases, simple as that.  And the point I was making was for him to get the info from the source, where ever it may be.  Different bases do things differently.  When I OTd while staff at CFLRS, I had to get my new ID card photo taken (going from Armyt DEU to Air Force DEU) by the folks up there at 5 GSS or whoever runs the show and I was told full DEU (first time I had seen that, so it does happen).  So I showed up in full DEU. 

"Better safe than sorry" is NEVER bad advice, especially to a young PRes Pte, IMO. 

Locked, before the flyshit and pepper squad want another round.

Army.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back