• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pet Peeves

I just remembered one.....yawing in public without covering one's mouth. Especially those big yawns that contort your whole face....

Ready for another? No? Too bad.... That frickin' Story thread, it has morphed into a monstrosity that should have been terminated in the test tube.  How long before it becomes self aware, and devours our entire Cyber Home Station? Kill it now, I say!

Stupid people
My brother in law...who is dutch, and who does not respect the Canadian military and our veterans!  :mad:
Animal abusers  >:D  :mad:
Citizens, especially immigrants who moan  :crybaby: about Canada....GET THE F--K OUT THEN!    :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn:
Stupid people!  ;D

People who say that the CF is a gang of lowlifes and illiterates. :mad:

Liberals

Jack Layton

In other words, just plain idiots ;D

People who don't shut the hell up the entire Remeberance Day service;
People who leave early from the Rememberance Day service.

2023 said:
People who don't shut the hell up the entire Remeberance Day service;
People who leave early from the Rememberance Day service.

+1

Also, men who don't take their hats off during O Canada.

My Pet Peeves:
Governors-General who don't know the words to God Save the Queen, or, those who do know the words and fail to sing them at National Events at which its played, whilst the sitting Prime Minister, his wife and his kids do know the words and sing them at said National Events.

My brother in law...who is dutch, and who does not respect the Canadian military and our veterans!

Man, I'm surprised being that he's Dutch; every vet I've talked to says us Canucks are well respected - must be a very young dude....

xo31@711ret said:
My brother in law...who is dutch, and who does not respect the Canadian military and our veterans!

Man, I'm surprised being that he's Dutch; every vet I've talked to says us Canucks are well respected - must be a very young dude....
I know eh!  Can't figure him out and don't care to!  No, he's 61!  A year after my dad (WWII vet) died, he and my mom got into a squabble and somewhere in there he informs her that he never liked my dad anyway!  What an A-hole....the funny part is, he ended up saying the same to me (he never liked me) about a month ago when I was defending the guys/gals over in Afghanistan.  I just clapped my hands together for him, while he was walking out of the house!  I'm just like my dad!  ;D
I know, he's the exception to the rule...most Dutch love Canadians....  :cdn:

Maybe that Dutch fellow belonged to a family that was rather supportive of the Germans?  You know, the ones who joined  34.SS-Freiwilligen-Grenadier-Division Landstorm Nederland and the like.  I don't know.  I'm just saying is all...

Parents that all of a sudden out of the blue care about their sons/daughters. It's a disgrace to said son/daughter.

von Garvin said:
My Pet Peeves:
Governors-General who don't know the words to God Save the Queen, or, those who do know the words and fail to sing them at National Events at which its played, whilst the sitting Prime Minister, his wife and his kids do know the words and sing them at said National Events.
I do believe that the only people who do not sing "God Save the Queen", are the Queen and the GG.  The GG is the Queen's representative.
Chop me up if I'm wrong.
BYT Dvr

Back