• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Petawawa Master-Warrant Officer faces drug and human trafficking charges

He fell in with a terrible crowd on his way out of the CAF, and post-release, for sure.

It's thoughtful of you to take the time to defend him and offer some inside information about the case. Hopefully, for the family's sake, his name will be exonerated.
There are just a lot of layers to peel back here

As much as I like to find the good in people, some new member coming on here out of the blue to defend this MWO doesn't change my thoughts on this person.

I don't trust emails from my own bank any longer so I'm disinclined to take the word of an unknown new poster at face value. I'll reserve judgement until I see verifiable indormarion from a trusted source.

You’re more than entitled to wait for the information to come out. I’m just giving people a chance to be careful what they say so they don’t regret it later on.

I think people don’t realize how easy it is for someone to literally just accuse someone of something and charges be laid… until it happens to them or someone they know.

I understand your hesitation. I couldn’t log into my old account for some reason and had to make a new one.

People don’t have ANY information and seem happy to draw conclusions (like suicide) so I thought I would provide some ACTUAL information (he didn’t commit suicide) for people to mull over.

Cheers, mate

As much as I like to find the good in people, some new member coming on here out of the blue to defend this MWO doesn't change my thoughts on this person.

I don't trust emails from my own bank any longer so I'm disinclined to take the word of an unknown new poster at face value. I'll reserve judgement until I see verifiable indormarion from a trusted source.
Unfortunately, his autopsy is taking forever. Coroner said we may not see the report for minimum six months. They’re super backlogged

I would like to address a comment about Jason not handling the Swiss Air Disaster - of course not - that was 1973 and he was born in in 1978...so if he told you a BS story...sorry if you believed him - he was convincing. I will say this - he was on my QL3 Sup Course with me and he was a shitrat on that running his own clothing stores out of the back of his car and screwing a stripper for most of the course when he was supposed to get married 3 days after the course was done. At the end of the course, when postings were revealed and he was going to Edmonton (not NS) like he thought and he was pissed...I mean REALLY pissed...and when I made the comment that it makes sense - it was the most cost effective move for the CF - he looked at me and said - how do you figure that??? well, it won't cost much for the CF to send you to the detention barracks cause it's just down the road....the whole class laughed including the course director...except him - he was pissed but didn't argue the fact.

I would like to address a comment about Jason not handling the Swiss Air Disaster - of course not - that was 1973 and he was born in in 1978...so if he told you a BS story...sorry if you believed him - he was convincing. I will say this - he was on my QL3 Sup Course with me and he was a shitrat on that running his own clothing stores out of the back of his car and screwing a stripper for most of the course when he was supposed to get married 3 days after the course was done. At the end of the course, when postings were revealed and he was going to Edmonton (not NS) like he thought and he was pissed...I mean REALLY pissed...and when I made the comment that it makes sense - it was the most cost effective move for the CF - he looked at me and said - how do you figure that??? well, it won't cost much for the CF to send you to the detention barracks cause it's just down the road....the whole class laughed including the course director...except him - he was pissed but didn't argue the fact.
VA would disagree with you that he lied about his participation in the cleanup. September 2, 1998. Swissair Flight 111. He was definitely there. It definitely affected him. Was his first or second year in. He was in counselling and even was participating in exposure therapy through the military (there would be a pair of baby shoes on the desk for the whole session for example). He only started getting help in relation to that around 2020.

Yes, he cheated a lot on his ex wife and would openly tell you he was a terrible husband to her.

Being on course with someone and seeing them let loose isn’t the same thing as knowing them 20 years later.

Only GOFOs accused of sexual misconduct are off limits for disparaging remarks, presumption/assumption/suggestion of guilt, etc. Every one else is fair game.

Sorry, I don't make the rules, hate the game and all that.

Only GOFOs accused of sexual misconduct are off limits for disparaging remarks, presumption/assumption/suggestion of guilt, etc. Every one else is fair game.

Sorry, I don't make the rules, hate the game and all
All it takes in our « justice » system is an accusation. That’s it. I truly hope it never happens to you.

All it takes in our « justice » system is an accusation. That’s it. I truly hope it never happens to you.

I will understand that my sarcasm would be hard to understand since you haven't been on the sexual misconduct threads, so for your benefit - and so it doesn't fly over the head of those who the comment is actually aimed at - I'll clarify.

My comment is a remark of the hypocrisy aimed towards those who are like rabid dogs about "presumption of innocence" every time a GOFO gets accused of something but in cases are... let's say... less consistent in their purported values.

Regarding the subject MWO, no idea who he is, don't even remember what was accused of, and have already forgotten everything said about him in thread. I just read the thread looking to confirm my own hypothesis, and I was not disappointed.

…as if to make the point, how’s that criminal trial other ex-three star admiral friend of the past-DM accused of raping one of his sailors? 🤔

#OPCARPETSWEEP?

Back