• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Posting messages

cfred0912

Inactive
Reaction score
I’ve  been told today don’t know if it’s a rumor or not but  posting messages  are delayed for a period of 3 or for months because of an glitch in the system! Is it accurate?

Thanks

cfred0912 said:
I’ve  been told today don’t know if it’s a rumor or not but  posting messages  are delayed for a period of 3 or for months because of an glitch in the system! Is it accurate?

Thanks

Not in my parts. Multiple pers in my unit have gotten their posting messages quite quickly, varying trades, as well as varying circumstances for the message. I can’t speak for what may, or may not be happening across the board though.

BeyondTheNow said:
Not in my parts. Multiple pers in my unit have gotten their posting messages quite quickly, varying trades, as well as varying circumstances for the message. I can’t speak for what may, or may not be happening across the board though.

Same here. Posting messages are flying around in Halifax like confetti.

I was informed through two sources, one being the CM, that they are having problems with BGRS and the majority of posting messages may not be out until next week.

Eagle Eye View said:
Order is only 3 posting messages CM can release per day.

LOL!  So glad we have moved everything to computers...sure helps with efficiency.  ;D

Waiting on a msg as well...was told there was a Guardian issue and expected to be resolved on/around 15 Mar.

Eye In The Sky said:
LOL!  So glad we have moved everything to computers...sure helps with efficiency.  ;D

Waiting on a msg as well...was told there was a Guardian issue and expected to be resolved on/around 15 Mar.

I was told through my CoC, and my contact in the CM shop that cost moves aren't getting put into the system until the 15th. I guess Caesar isn't the only one that should be worried on the ides of March.

Back