• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Postings

uniqnik

Inactive
Reaction score
After you finish BMQ they post you to a Canadian forces base.  Is it possible any time down the line to be posted to, or volunteer to be posted in UK or anywhere in Europe?

Depends on your trade...we don't have much call for or many spots in Europe anymore.

MM

uniqnik said:
I'm applying for vehicle technician
AFAIK - there are zero OUTCAN positions for the Veh Tech MOSID.  But you can expect to enjoy beautiful locales such as Wainwright,  Shilo and Gagetown.

Shhhhh! Don't say that out loud, then everyone will want to be a Veh Tech. :facepalm:

cupper said:
Shhhhh! Don't say that out loud, then everyone will want to be a Veh Tech. :facepalm:

I suppose that means less competition for me when I apply for a different trade

8)

A Vehicle Tech could get an OUTCAN posting once they are a CWO and on the Senior Appointments List, of course this means you are no longer a VEH TECH, but rather a CWO SAL, so strictly speaking a VEH TECH doesn't have OUTCAN opportunities, but a CWO SAL can revert to VEH TECH depending the next posting...

Either way, there are Any Trade Required postings OUTCAN at the CWO level (possibly lower, you could check on EMAA).

Back