• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Previous drug use question 2002 - 2018 [Merged]

• Thread starter Thread starter bertram
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey NavComm I'm joining the Reserves as well. If ya feel like chatting you can messenger me  tallbrat27@hotmail.com Be nice to exchange some stories.

t-bird, navcomm....

are you guys done thanking each other for thanking each other ?  ;D

No...no I think I got one thank you left in me.... Thanks aesop for the big smile, right back at ya  ;D lol :-*

aesop081 said:
t-bird, navcomm....

are you guys done thanking each other for thanking each other ?  ;D

Uh....no....lol I just want to thank the academy......oooppps

Tbird said:
Hey NavComm I'm joining the Reserves as well. If ya feel like chatting you can messenger me  tallbrat27@hotmail.com Be nice to exchange some stories.

ok ;) I'll add ya as soon as I figure out whether I have msn at the office I don't use it much

NavComm said:
I'm just waiting now for my med records from Borden

I'm applying for reserve, don't know if the process is the same for reg force? I'm hoping to do BMQ end of June.

hey are you going to Borden? because that is where I am going to be doing my BMQ, for the Naval Reserve. the Borden BMQ I heard starts at June 26 and ends at August 27 or something close to that.

MysticLies said:
hey are you going to Borden? because that is where I am going to be doing my BMQ, for the Naval Reserve. the Borden BMQ I heard starts at June 26 and ends at August 27 or something close to that.

Oh I'm getting so much different information. Last I heard they are going to have a bmq in Esquimalt starting June 28. My original recruiter is away (I think he might be teaching at Borden) so I am not sure. I'm hoping for either Borden or Esquimalt end of June so maybe we'll meet!

Hey NavComm when did your medical file get sent to Borden? Mine was sent May 16th.

Tbird said:
Hey NavComm when did your medical file get sent to Borden? Mine was sent May 16th.

May 2...now I'm worried! When did you get your call?

NavComm said:
Oh I'm getting so much different information. Last I heard they are going to have a bmq in Esquimalt starting June 28. My original recruiter is away (I think he might be teaching at Borden) so I am not sure. I'm hoping for either Borden or Esquimalt end of June so maybe we'll meet!

well hope you get to go to Borden. :)

NavComm said:
May 2...now I'm worried! When did you get your call?

now I am worried, because my medical file has'nt even been approved yet, i still have to go to my eye doctor tommrow and hand it in on Monday. my local branch said all your files must be finished by June 12-15.  :-\

hey T-bird are you going to Borden too?

Mystic I'm actually hoping to get to Esquimalt. It's much closer to home and the weather won't be quite so unbearable as I hear Borden in June can be! :D

I haven't gotten the all important call as of yet. Still jumping to the phone every time it rings! As for basic...I was told it was either going to be Kingston or Meaford. So I still haven't received an answer on that yet. So I wait....

Tbird said:
I haven't gotten the all important call as of yet. Still jumping to the phone every time it rings! As for basic...I was told it was either going to be Kingston or Meaford. So I still haven't received an answer on that yet. So I wait....
that must be some trauma, having to wait for a phone call, and you don't know when you're going to get it :)

Esquimalt BC? wow I thought you were in Ontario.  :)

MysticLies said:
Esquimalt BC? wow I thought you were in Ontario.  :)

If you're asking me, I'm in Vancouver, BC so Esquimalt would be a nice little excursion :D Besides isn't Borden land locked? I'm a west coast girl, I like being on, in or near the water!  ;D

NavComm said:
If you're asking me, I'm in Vancouver, BC so Esquimalt would be a nice little excursion :D Besides isn't Borden land locked? I'm a west coast girl, I like being on, in or near the water!  ;D
;D, I have never been to Borden, all I know is that is above toronto. I just thought you were going to Borden because you sent your file to Borden....or does everyones file go to Borden?

I could be wrong but my understanding is all files go to Borden and are checked (I was told by the recruiter) by one person. That one person is doing all the med files....hence the delay

I haven't been waiting to long so I can't complain. But I'll be very happy once I know what the plans are for this summer. If someone asks me right now what my plans are ...well I answer I really don't know yet! lol  I'm going to call the unit and ask where it's going to be at least. The last time I called they didn't have an answer for me. We shall see

Is the urine test basicly a drug test? I am worried because I have been at a crowded rock show a few times recently, and everybody around me was smoking weed, and I have my testing scheduled for 1 week from now. Should I not bother going?

I do believe it tests to see if you have drugs and such in your system. As for the amount of time it takes for that stuff to get out of your body....I really don't know. I'm sure if you call up the recruiting center they'll let you know for a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back