• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Prince Andrew's Military Roles (Updated To Show His "Stripped" Status)

Has he been found guilty of anything yet? You've been all over "innocent till proven guilty" and "rush to judgement" in so many other threads, why not this one?
You don't have to be found guilty of a criminal offense to become a persona non gratia in the public eye.

The titles, honors, and appointments given to him in good faith are now tarnished not only by his own actions, but by the company he kept; knowing full well the extent of the abuses committed by BE and GM.

If this somehow blows over, he's damaged goods. I'm positive his older brother would love nothing more for him to be banished to some Royal estate in the back country and told never to show his face again.

The accuser has already refused and publicly stated she wants a trial

Ms Giuffre’s lawyer last night told The Sun a “settlement is always a possibility”,

• 22:00, 12 Jan 2022
  • Updated: 17:22, 13 Jan 2022

You don't have to be found guilty of a criminal offense to become a persona non gratia in the public eye.

The titles, honors, and appointments given to him in good faith are now tarnished not only by his own actions, but by the company he kept; knowing full well the extent of the abuses committed by BE and GM.

If this somehow blows over, he's damaged goods. I'm positive his older brother would love nothing more for him to be banished to some Royal estate in the back country and told never to show his face again.
Just like everyone else who has been dragged through Instagram court. Members of this forum have "innocent till proven guilty" on autofill after all the scandal threads in here.

This is good. I think anyone in the CAF would have been kicked out long ago in a 'balance of possibilities' AR for the same kind of evidence. If he wasn't a royal think it would have been stripped of him years ago.

When your defence is procedural BS from a settlement from a convicted sex offender, or that the person doesn't have claim because they moved in the 10 years since the offence, not really encouraging that you aren't a greasy (but apparently non-sweaty) bastard. Claiming to be at a kids pizza party when there is photos of you not there is a bit bizarre. Maybe she just remembers things differently...

Because he was a pal of Epstein and Maxwell, that’s why.
So you've never been friends with someone who turned out to a turd? I know I have, and while I may be unlikeable, I thankfully never got their stink on me. Carry on though, I really just find it odd, I don't give shit one about any of those people, they could all fall off the edge of the world and I'd sleep just fine.

So you've never been friends with someone who turned out to a turd? I know I have, and while I may be unlikeable, I thankfully never got their stink on me. Carry on though, I really just find it odd, I don't give shit one about any of those people, they could all fall off the edge of the world and I'd sleep just fine.
If you find out your hunting buddy is a douchebag, and stop hanging out with him as a consequence; it's easy to walk away from that situation smelling like a rose.

When it's revealed that your hunting buddy is a douchebag, you were privy to and participated in said douchebaggery, and have your own douchebaggery called into question... your goose is cooked.

That's the difference.

If you find out your hunting buddy is a douchebag, and stop hanging out with him as a consequence; it's easy to walk away from that situation smelling like a rose.

When it's revealed that your hunting buddy is a douchebag, you were privy to and participated in said douchebaggery, and have your own douchebaggery called into question... your goose is cooked.

That's the difference.
Called into question. Not proven. Yet. That's all I got. no dog in this fight.

Be interesting if they don't settle out of court.

Damn. That was scathing.

By "private citizen", I'm assuming he officially got told he's out of the family?
The queen announced a few days ago that she wouldn’t be footing his legal bills. Apparently ‘my pimp already settled this’ was not a defence she was willing to back (his lawyers argued that he was covered under a settlement with Epstein but it was tossed as too vague)

Has he been found guilty of anything yet? You've been all over "innocent till proven guilty" and "rush to judgement" in so many other threads, why not this one?
You're right about presumption of innocence, especially with some other characters discussed in these parts, but it also seems even the Royal Household doesn't maintain a standard of "innocent until proven guilty in a court of law" either.

I don't know about banning him from Canada, though - I suspect he'll be getting a lot fewer invites anyway ...
More on the Canadian angle ....
Three Canadian regiments were left without a patron Thursday after the Queen stripped Prince Andrew of all his military titles and royal patronages.

The disgraced Duke of York was the honorary colonel-in-chief of three Canadian regiments: The Royal Highland Fusiliers of Canada, The Princess Louise Fusiliers and the Queen's York Rangers.

Rideau Hall and a spokesman for the Canadian Armed Forces confirmed that those titles have now been “relinquished” by the prince, the Queen's second oldest son ...

Last edited:
Full disclosure. I harbour republican ideas although I deeply respect the Queen and the late Prince Phillip for their duty and devotion to the firm and the Commonwealth.

Anyone holding political office or positions who requires public trust are held to a different standard than those who are not. While the court of law has not made any decision with regards to whether Prince Andrew is innocent or guilty, the press has shown inconsistencies in his alibis (not being able to prove that he was at the pizzeria at the time in question and the odd assertion that he cannot sweat anymore). I am glad that he no longer holds and military titles as the CAF due to his previous friendship to a known and convicted sex offender.

Personally I do hope that he goes to trial in order to prove his innocence.

The pictures don’t lie, he and Epstein and Maxwell were pals,

Ever wonder why Sarah Ferguson dumped him?
No, because I couldn't give less of a shit why someone I don't know form Adam's arsehole had marital problems 30 years ago. again, haven't you had some shitty friends in the past?

No, because I couldn't give less of a shit why someone I don't know form Adam's arsehole had marital problems 30 years ago. again, haven't you had some shitty friends in the past?
Oh for sure but the proof is out there already.

Oh for sure but the proof is out there already.
Sorry, OS, but that's evidence, not proof. Not till the courts say it's proof. Don't get me wrong, if he's found guilty I hope they draw quarter, and hang the remains from the highest yardarm in Portsmouth. I was just surprised that a forum that normally leaps to innocent till PROVEN guilty should rush to judgement like this based on some pictures from the interwebs. I'll leave it alone now, clearly I'm in the wrong.

Kenan Thompson Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

Back