• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Protecting Canada

Dragon99

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi there let me introduce myself I am from Wawa Ontario Canada my opinion about the Canadian forces is that they are doing a wonderful job building protective weapons to protect and service Canada in over seas operations in Afghanistan

Jordan, welcome to Milnet.ca.  Good that you have confidence in the Canadian Armed Forces’ support to Canada and its interests. Of note, however, is that Canada no longer has operational Forces deployed in Afghanistan.  You can refer to the CAF operations web site to see where the CAF currently supports operations: Canadian Armed Forces - current operations listing

Regards
G2G

https://www.instagram.com/canadian.forces.feed/

Hey everybody,

I had no idea where to post this.  Maybe Radio Chatter?  I scrolled through a few forums, but didn't want to post this in a thread about anything that was dedicated to a specific topic or operation.

I usually just check out Combat Camera for cool images and stuff -- came across this a few minutes ago, and found some pretty cool pics of CF Operations!  Just thought since we're all isolated and bored, some of you might want to check this out  :)

CBH99 said:
I usually just check out Combat Camera for cool images and stuff -- came across this a few minutes ago, and found some pretty cool pics of CF Operations!  Just thought since we're all isolated and bored, some of you might want to check this out  :)

Just images stolen from around the internet for the dude to promote his company. Looks like an airsofter.

A Manchuria layback bot…three years old before activation… 😉

Attention mods ,Could you please wait until I get my bowl of popcorn and say maybe ten minutes.
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Back