• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

quicker way to get in, reserves or regular?

apostle

Inactive
Reaction score
Greetings to everyone

I keep hearing about how long the application process takes and i've been wondering, what's the quickest way to get enlisted, applying to the reserves or the regular force?  I'm thinking primarily about infantry or armour. :cdn:

I am sure that you must have seen some of the Topics in the Recruiting Forums as to the procedures and times that are involved with joining either the Reserves or the Regular Forces.  If that is the case, you would know the answer, right?

The quickest way is to start now, and make sure you deliver everything the recruiter asks for.  The rest depends on how clean your file is, i.e., does it need a security check, do you have medical issues, do you use recreational drugs, etc., etc., etc. See the recruiting forum and FAQ for all of the ways your file can take extra time.

Recruiting FAQ - http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/21101.0.html

Me thinks you should apply for what you want...not for whats quickest

If you want to do it full time...apply for regs, if you want to do it part-time, apply for reserves

so simple i know !!

Back