• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re-enlist

Zer02005

Inactive
Reaction score
Okay couple part question here.

First I was a reservist who had a very sticky-fingered brother. This cost me a couple thousand dollars in un-returned kit.(Odd thing is the CF never came after me for the money) Now I want to re-enlist and I have to pay the debt back. I have no problem paying it back but was wondering if anyone had any system that is specifically used for payment plans or how they would want it back?

The second part of my question is that I know that the CF has no combat trades open but I have never been able to get a conformation on if that means at all or just in regs. So I was wondering if anyone had insight on that as well? Thanks.

Don't know about payment plans.  Used to be a cheque to the Receiver General for the full amount.

Zer02005 said:
Okay couple part question here.

The second part of my question is that I know that the CF has no combat trades open but I have never been able to get a conformation on if that means at all or just in regs. So I was wondering if anyone had insight on that as well? Thanks.

Hi ;)

The best way to have a clear answer to this question is to contact the recruiting center of your town (or area). Only a recruiter will be able to tell you wether a trade is opened or not and wether it concerns Reserves and/or Regular forces.

Take care,
Alea

Back