• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re-Muster into Armour

mseopsid

Inactive
Reaction score
Hay, Just looking for some feedback from people already in the Armour trade or people who have left and why you left the trade.
I am a Cpl, QL5 qualified Mseop, But for a few reasons I want out of my trade and I am thinking combat arms is the place for me as I think my personality is better suited to a combat arm life style.
My wife is on board with the change and I am not close with extended family so a move is also not an issue.
The nature of my current job for the last 4 years has taken me away from my wife and daughter for the summers and put me on a less than desirable shift work schedule every winter rendering me for lack of a better word a zombie when I am home and not able to engage my family in the way we would like.
I realize that I will be doing a lot more field time in C-Arms but I think my schedule over the last 4 years has been worse than doing some field time.
I am interested in (RCD Recce)
I would appreciate any feedback or advise from people who have experience in what I am asking.
I have been thinking about Re-Mustering for about a year now and I have looked into several different trades as well as log support for cansofcom as a driver so I am not making this decision lightly.

ThanksĀ  :cdn:

Back