• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re: RIP forces.gc.ca/forum/forum (Army Discussion Forums) The Continuing Saga

o he looked to paracowboy for advice, he referred him to Bobbit who finally referred him to Infidel who said, "Dirka Dirka Mohammed Ali Jihad my guns are bigger than your guns so I w........

(that dirka dirka not to be confused with the pittsburgh ultimate frisbee team ((I poop you not)) link http://www.pittsburgh-ultimate.org/cgi-bin/league/team.pl?league=foul04;team=DRKA)

want you to do me a favor and take this packet of glowing Maple Syrup (of mysterious origin I might add) to Ottawa for RV 2006, where Edward Campbell is waiting on the corner of Wellington and O'Conner (the street that is), holding half of a w..

hiskey bottle, he wasn't to sure where the other half went, just that it was gone and he couldn't d

... ecipher anything posted by Tamouh, ColinP or anyone else who forgoes the rules of speling 'n grammur in favour of "MSN Speek", without a full bottle in front of him.  Woah a long week it will be!

Then along came Tess, flask in hand, to brighten Edwards day.  Just as the flask of finely aged Glenfiddich approached the learned poster's lips, out of the shadows sprang the omnipresent Trinity screaming s.....

"...top, wait a minute, what do you think your doing?  That's not way to treat an expensive musical instrument."  But Tess calmly turned to Trinity and p....

....assed him Edward's half empty bottle, whereupon a manly hug ensued as Trinity mumbled a prayer.  3rd Horseman, now masquerading as a heterosexual Mountie on the hill, saw this and galloped at full speed, against traffic, on Wellington Street.  Charging towards the three, he l....

....eaned down from his mount as he raced down towards them.  Reaching for the bottle, he suddenly realized that he was on the wrong side of the horse.  When he came to....with the imprint of a light standard on his forhead, he managed to sit up and ask; " Why did you f....

..orego the chance to vote Socred when you had the chance?"  Armymedic was nearby, enjoying a drink with Navymich when the sound of brain housing group striking light standard jolted him out of his "leisure suit larry" mode.  "I must bid thee a fond farewell," he said, as Navymich put down her pretzel and glanced up into his eyes.  A sudden chill went down her spine as she realised that w...

we are now  discussing a nationwide sports bra video for Army.ca members and this s........

trangely enough has some of our chubbier male members in it as well as favorites such as Pea, Camochick, H...

...hen have 'chubby male members' ever been so openly discussed in a public forum? Its an outrage!" to which the husband of Hot Lips replied "S...

(I notice that the longer the thread goes, the longer the replies are getting!!)

....riend of Freud and make a little bit of a slip.  Recceguy, stepped right up to the plate and s......

...wore openly about the huge number in NDHQ.  "No wonder the gym is always empty!" he groaned.  Recce By Death noted that Ottawa seems to be a magnet for chubby male members, some of whom really are hard core pricks once you get to know them.  Others, it seems, are simply a pain in the a....

...rea where most of their thought processes originate.  When they have a painswessex, they usually groan in agony at the prospects of the s...

..urgeon actually re-inserting their spine.  Maybe now they will make a friggin' decision instead of using "leadership by PER score".  But, hey, that's just me.  Boots, who's no longer cute, has given up on trying to survive on good looks alone (look how it's affected poor ol' von Garvin).  Time to get posted back to a "real" unit like t....

...F 3-06, which was preparing to leave Petawawa with the Governor General smuggled aboard an RG-31 so she could finally go to downtown Kandahar where she could not only claim to have gotten dustier than that previous GG whatshername, but also get in some shopping downtown, where there is reputed to be a wonderful selection of g.......

"going to school play" dresses.  And while she was shopping, she received an invitation for a one-time event that she knew she couldn't miss no matter who's birthday it might be.  It was the Great V...

.....isionary a_majoor who once pontificated that there is much more value in the CV_CT turret than the current MGS turret, but that then brings up the eminent questions of the social and economic ramifications of Goldielocks and the Three Bears on the Canadian Defence Budget forcasts into the next millennium, and we all know what j....

Back