• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Regular Officer Training Plan (ROTP)-RMC 2000 - 2018 [Merged]

• Thread starter Travis Silcox
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received my offer to the ROTP program for Artillery. They didn't tell me much and said I would get more information in the near future.

Shouldn't this be about the time where we see numerous postings from happy people who have been accepted to RMC??
As Shrek would say, "it's quiet.... too quiet"

Does anyone know if the "first wave" of offers have gone out?

Cheers

I received my offer to the ROTP program for SigO. Like @DSilver they didn't tell me much and asked me to call them back. I'm a Quebec student so I will spend the next two years at the RMCSJ. Dreams are coming true !!

I received my offer this past Friday for ROTP Infantry Officer.

There were no dates on my offer either, just basic conditions if I was to accept the offer. The offer did outline that a phone call is to be made some time in the near future to collect some information (I'm guessing final transcripts) and give me some dates, I'm guessing for enrolment and BMOQ.

EDIT: Dates were not accurate, recruiter just emailed me with final days for enrolment but still nothing on BMOQ departure.

So after conditional acceptance, do we get full acceptance?

I got my conditional acceptance about 2 months ago but still no news since.

Didi30 said:
Where do you come from and what trade have you chosen?

I'm from Montreal's south shore, and I applied for Signals Officer. What about you?

camo said:
I'm from Montreal's south shore, and I applied for Signals Officer. What about you?

We are from West Island and my son applied for Infantry Officer.

Just as an FYI to everyone applying, I called the recruiter today and they said that there are two selection dates for ROTP. March the 30th and April the 19th. I'm not sure if these dates are just for AERE (what I'm applying for, and I am on the competition list) or if they are for everything. He said I would likely find out within 1-2 weeks of the 19th if I'd been accepted. Hopefully this can help some of you out.

Goodluck to you all on bmoq. With regards to start dates, if you're going to CMR or are playing RMC Varsity you'll start around June 26th, as for the ones going to RMC and not on varsity there will be 2 platoons starting every week for roughly 4 weeks. Work hard and I'll see you at the college.

Hi all, I'm thinking of starting a Facebook group for people going to rmc/cmr next year. Reply if you're interested and we'll get a group going.

AERE15 said:
Hi all, I'm thinking of starting a Facebook group for people going to rmc/cmr next year. Reply if you're interested and we'll get a group going.

Yes, I'm interested! Go!

For everyone interested in joining the group, here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2105568523003013/

Thanks everyone :)

AERE15 said:
For everyone interested in joining the group, here is the link

Thanks everyone :)

Thank you.

Hi everyone,

I've made a group devoted to the future RMC graduating class of 2021. If you are planning on attending the college feel free to join. The group link is below.

Thanks everyone

AERE15 said:
Hi everyone,

I've made a group devoted to the future RMC graduating class of 2022. If you are planning on attending the college feel free to join. The group link is below.

Thanks everyone

So would that be for people who are applying for September 2018 admission??  I believe those entering September 2017 will graduate 2021.  Correct me if I am wrong.

montoya said:
So would that be for people who are applying for September 2018 admission??  I believe those entering September 2017 will graduate 2021.  Correct me if I am wrong.

Haha I believe you are right, I was including job training as part of the 5 years but it makes more sense to do 4. It is for the 2017 admission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back