• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Release Questions

Dissociation

Inactive
Reaction score
Okay, first post here though I've been lurking this site for years.

Anyways, here are my questions:

1. I am currently releasing and I need to make an appointment to return my kit. I work 12 hour shifts, so I am most likely going to need to call on my breaks. None the less, how LONG do I actually have before they suspect me of stealing kit. (I have it all ready to go, missing some small things here and there, oddly enough...) Do they get in touch with me over a certain period of time, or what?

2. After making the appointment, how long roughly do they need to get you sorted out? Just trying to plan on if I need to take a day off work to do this or whatever.

3. I heard you don't need to return next to skin items, if that is the case do I still bring them or...? Like socks, underwear, t shirts.

4. If I am missing a few things, will they just write it off or are they going to make me pay for a pair of gloves or those utensils they issued. I'm literally missing very small things.

Thanks in advance, just trying to get an idea of what is going to happen next. Most of it has been an easy ride so far.

Part of the Release Procedure is to "clear" out of Clothing Stores.  So if you didn't do that, something got missed.  However, if you were a former member of the Primary Reserve when you did release, then I would suggest you look after this soonest.  If that is the case, then at some point in time, they are going to want the kit and what they tend to do, is not the greatest (ie; put a dollar value on it, turn it over to a collection agency).

Good luck!

DAA said:
Part of the Release Procedure is to "clear" out of Clothing Stores.  So if you didn't do that, something got missed.  However, if you were a former member of the Primary Reserve when you did release, then I would suggest you look after this soonest.  If that is the case, then at some point in time, they are going to want the kit and what they tend to do, is not the greatest (ie; put a dollar value on it, turn it over to a collection agency).

Good luck!

Oh, sorry about that. Worded it wrong. I am still in the process, I cleared out of my unit, etc. This is the last thing on my plate. But thanks for the reply, I certainly don't want that to happen so I will most likely try to do this tomorrow since I can't get a hold of them now.

Dissociation said:
Oh, sorry about that. Worded it wrong. I am still in the process, I cleared out of my unit, etc. This is the last thing on my plate. But thanks for the reply, I certainly don't want that to happen so I will most likely try to do this tomorrow since I can't get a hold of them now.

Just ask your supporting Clothing Stores for a print-out of your Clothing Docs and then have them tell you "exactly" what needs to be returned.

Good luck!

Back