• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

reserve enrollment

Muratori

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys,  my enrollment is set next Tuesday after I get enrolled how soon can I start working . And also when would I recieve my kit. Apprechiate it. 

You'll most likely receive your kit on the first weekend of BMQ.

No one on this board can give you firm timings. Someone can say I got my X weeks after I enrolled and was on basic X weeks.

Truth its, all depends on your unit when you will start working.

My unit didn't care much about no hook privates at the time. That being said there was only a few of us and we were pretty busy with basic. During basic I did weekly training with another unit (Rare circumstance, but said unit was running the basic).

I will give you some guidelines.

Basic will not start until at least the summer for a full time course. If you can't do a full time course you are looking at September/October at the earliest.  Depends how many people are ahead of you + there availability + how many spots your unit gets. As for mie I asked for a eta on basic. Was told wait out you will probably get a call the night before. Sure enough. "What are you doing this weekend?"

As for your kit it again depends. I had my kit 3 weeks before basic, some people got their kit on week 6 of basic. I've also had people get issued a 2nd set of boots / small packs on SQ/ Dp1.

It really depends.

You are just gonna have to wait out.

Ask your unit when you swear in.

Edit: Seems it varys. When I did basic we all came with our kit, well most of us.

Back