• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reserve Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerrythunder

Inactive
Reaction score
hey if anyone else has any other reserve questions please post them!

well now to my question, i was talking to a friend of mine who's father is the officer in charge of training excercises in our reserve unit(Stormont, Dundass and Glengarry Highlanders). He is joining soon and informed me that we do not train with the standard c-7. this annoyed me to an extent because i have seen one and held the c7 and im practically in love with the weapon. he stated that we train with another sort of more rifle like weapon. can anyone here tell me if this could be true?

jerrythunder said:
im practically in love with the weapon.

You know, there is a thing out there called " women"....they are a hell of alot more maintenance but a s**tload more fun !!  ;D

I can't see what kind of weapon you are refering to......unless your freind joined the michigan militia or something stupid like that

The SD & G's use the C7A1 rifle just like the rest of the army...

thanks allot guys for the replys :salute:
now i have another question,

in basic military qualification, what will i be doing? i know that there will be extensive classroom and parade work but will i be using any weapons or equipment?

Go check out the Recruiting section. There's plenty of BMQ and after info there.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back