• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reserve Training in Toronto

Vigilant

Inactive
Reaction score
I‘m going to be doing my BMQ in October here in Toronto. Is there anybody else here signed up for it?

supposed to be ,,,but still being put on hold due to legal papers taking forever to be processed

I had my interview last week and I was told I was almost forsure in and I will be doing basic in Toronto in October. I will be with the Toronto Scottish if accepted.

I signed up with the Queen‘s Own Rifles, operating out of Moss Park Armoury.

R031 Infantry Soldier

im starting with
the govenor general‘s horse guard
out of dennison armoury.

training should be at borden
i applied as an
armored crewman

Well, I‘m joining the Reserves.

Heff, maybe we‘ll be training together.
Don‘t know when Arty Aygun is training.

Hey Vigilant that would be cool. My buddy got a sheet saying the date with our training it says we start october 17 at fort york. Any chance of seeing you there?

Hey yeah Hess, I will be there. I just didn‘t want to say too many details in case there‘s some restriction on it. But since you blabbed, it‘s okay! :blotto:

Are you and your friend sworn in yet? I‘m still waited for the call on that.

I‘m guessing we‘ll see Arty there as well.

hey heff and vigilant
im gonna be in there with you guys too
umm i havent recieved a call yet about being sworn in but im pretty sure it has to be within the next wekand and a half

Hey, yeah I should be at Fort york for october, Hey heff i‘ve propably seen you at Moss park armory hehe. Yeah man, I wasn‘t in the best of mood there, so I was the sad/angry looking guy with glasses. Can‘t wait.

Hey guys i dont see any reason why it would be confidential about the training but if it is im sorry.
As for vigilant no i have not been sworn in yet but hopefully soon!

Hey ARTY AYGUN when do you think we would have seen each other.
cant wait to see you guys.
=Heff=

I‘m going back to moss park this monday, Hopefully they‘ll have my files and I can swear in. We‘ll all see each other on october 17 most likely. It‘ll be cool we‘ll all meet.

The list right for Fort York BMQ reads:

Vigilant
ARTY AYGUN
Josh
Heff
Tpr.Orange

Have you guys checked out the Application Samples post in Recruiting?

We should all pick a spot to meet just before. I don‘t have Joining Instructions yet, so I don‘t even know what time to go.

Apparently this is the 32 CBG Battle School so we‘ll see a lot of guys there.

Just wanted to add that I was told that there was a huge backlog of over 1000 files up at Borden, and they all have to be approved by this one Medical Officer.

So it looks like we might all get sworn in together as well.

So.. that propably means that they won‘t get my papers on monday and therefore can‘t swear in again.

The meeting thing sounds pretty cool, at least we‘ll know who everyone is.

Relax Arty, all in due time. You‘ll have a couple of troops joining you from our unit for BMQ as well, so you won‘t be alone.

Usually your course will begin at 1930 Friday night and finish around 1700 Sunday.

Hehe, i‘ll try. I kinda wish that it was on weekdays too, Cuz when i‘m not doing something I like, I‘ll have to be doing that dreaded Janitor work.

My Unit Recruiter told me to wait for his call rather than bugging him all the time.

They seem pretty eager to recruit, so I would say wait for them to call and if you haven‘t heard from them next week give them a call.

I heard a few stories of people being sworn in an hour or two before BMQ.

well seems as though my files are still at borden...but apparantley with in the week i should be called up to get sworn in.

Im in for meeting up with you guys except im not sure where ill be training most likley at borden and dennison armoury (keele and sheppard)

Back