• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sapper tab approval/denial

geo said:
nothing yet....

Goe our cap badge and our trade badge on our sleave is enough for me.
We don't need to look like christmas tree's like the U.S. Force's.

Instead of the Brigade Badge we should have our Colours on our shoulder as we move more.

Just my own thought's.

Nick

P.S. UBIQUE

Spr.Earl said:
Instead of the Brigade Badge we should have our Colours on our shoulder as we move more.

What, kinda like this:

D1O691.jpg

Royal Engineers Tactical Recognition Flash

TRF's

That's real purdy there TTG.  I like it.

I definately like that idea, seeing as the 2 years I've been in, I've already had to switch my brigade badge twice.

Towards_the_gap said:
What, kinda like this:

D1O691.jpg

Royal Engineers Tactical Recognition Flash

TRF's

Maybe a thread split is in order.

I am in favour of this idea on combats, overseas I never really worked with the British, but with the TRFs I'd know who to approach. I thought about the TRF on the occasions I was sent running around a leaguer or convoy to help people who didn't know I was a sig when I ran by the first time.

TRFs for the DEUs? Not so much. I've worn 41 and 1 Brigade badges, but I spend the vast majority of my time belonging to no brigade and intend to stay as such. It might seem like a good idea for odd ball units and trades, but we all have our branch identified in shiny letters on our shoulders. I've made a grand total of 2 round trips to the tailors to get Brigade badges installed and removed and I probably would have made that drive anyways for smokes and coffee.

Back