• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFAIK there is a Selection for Combat Engineer and ACISS on the 9th and 30th of May.  Thats all that I know. 

Does anyone happen to know the selection dates for MP?

I have my interview next week but my medical takes place early June.. Getting a little nervous that I'm going to miss out on all the dates and wait until next year to get in.

archer10214 said:
Does anyone happen to know the selection dates for MP?

I have my interview next week but my medical takes place early June.. Getting a little nervous that I'm going to miss out on all the dates and wait until next year to get in.
I'm not a recruiter, but I have gone through the process so take my advice as you will..
You will have to complete your MPAC first, and if deemed successful then you will be selected (not always but most cases).
I'm not 100% sure if there are any scheduled for the summer, and even so if you would have enough time between med and interview to get on it. I waited roughly 7 months after my interview for MPAC. My best guess is you won't be getting any dates until the fall or winter.
Good luck

With a selection for ACS tech just past, would anyone happen to know when the next one will be and how many positions are left?

Well with selection passed that I knew of, its time to hurry up and wait.  Also keep on working out as you could be called anytime. 

I too would like to know of any selection dates coming up if anyone has any info, thanks.

Hi does anyone know when were the last selection date for rms clerk when is the next one? Thanks  [lol:

Hey guys, does anybody know when selections are done for Combat Engineer. I had my interview on Thursday, June 9th for 3 trades but I was advised by the interviewer that if I wanted to get the trade that I wanted, that it would be best if I picked only one trade. I picked Combat Engineer.

I was told that I would be put on the merit list asap and just in time for the following Monday's selection but I recently found out that I was not merit-listed until Wednesday, June ,15th. So I guess I missed that selection date, does anybody know when the next one is?

Also, during the week of my interview, Combat Engineer was listed on the website as 'Now Hiring' and 'In Demand' but now it doesn't say that anymore. Can anybody shed light as to what that means? Does that mean that they are no longer hiring? Until when?

I shouldn't have dropped Vehicle Tech or ACIS. I prefer Combat Engineer over those but I prefer any of the other two over what I'm doing atm lol. They say if I wanted to add a trade, that they would have to pull me out of the merit list and wait for an interview date again. If Combat Engineer is no longer hiring, might be worth the gamble.

I've read and searched threads here and am not sure how selection works currently. I've been merit listed, and I applied as NCM for avionics systems tech and two other, and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me when the next selection dates are and how often they are? My local recruiter wasn't really sure when selection takes place or how often, so I wondered if anyone else could tell me. Thanks!

Good Day,

Selections are done by a team that work at Recruiting Group Headquarters.  The type of selection (NCM, DEO, ROTP, etc) depend on deadlines for getting applicants on BMQ/BMOQ.
ROTP has been the push for Selections for the last several weeks, they are turning their attention on DEO and NCM again, but as per above it is based on priority of getting people on courses.
With NCM selections not all trades are picked every selection.  The selection dates that are picked are a guideline of when that team tries to hold merit boards.

Best Regards,
Sgt Laen

J Gard said:
Infantry Officer date?

Myself and a bunch of other candidates I have contacted are also curious as to if there is a DEO selection date in the pipeline, specifically where DEO INF O offers will be sent out.

Sgt Laen specifically posted back in April here that selections were "early July". Also, he said here that DEO selections were June 13 and June 27, albeit for MARS DEO. Just wondering if a specific date has been set for the next round of selections for infantry officers.

I've done some searching throughout the forums and can't seem to find a specific date... If "early july" is all we'll get, I suppose we can work with that  ;D
Just hoping that either DAA or Sgt Laen might have something more specific.

Cheers,

Hi! I was incognito for some time while my application was going through its motions.

I have searched high and low on this forum and I cannot find what are the Selection Dates for 2016. I am specifically looking for Part-time Reserve: Signals Officer and Logistics Officer. However, I am open to all other currently available trades as well to expand my options. I want to be in the Oct 2016 BMQ.

Off-set question: If I pick a trade now, am I able to do an occupational transfer after completing the BMQ?

Where can I find this information? Please help! Thank you.

SashaQ said:
If I pick a trade now, am I able to do an occupational transfer after completing the BMQ?

Occupational and Component Transfers (OT/CT/VOT) During and After BMQ (Merged)
http://army.ca/forums/threads/23075.75
4 pages.

SashaQ said:
Hi! I was incognito for some time while my application was going through its motions.

I have searched high and low on this forum and I cannot find what are the Selection Dates for 2016. I am specifically looking for Part-time Reserve: Signals Officer and Logistics Officer. However, I am open to all other currently available trades as well to expand my options. I want to be in the Oct 2016 BMQ.

Off-set question: If I pick a trade now, am I able to do an occupational transfer after completing the BMQ?

There are NO selection dates for people applying to the Primary Reserve.  These Primary Reserve positions/occupations are controlled by the individual Reserve Units in your local area, so you would need to speak with them directly.

A list of Reserve Units in your local area, along with available occupations can be found under the "tabs" at http://www.forces.ca/en/centres/findarecruiter-110

Good luck!

As the in the title, I am looking to see if someone is able to tell me the upcoming selection dates for both Veh tech and ACISS. I'm unable to reach anyone at the recruiting centre at this time. I am very close to being merit listed and last I talked to the MCC, he informed me they are both very high demand and it won't be long once I'm listed.

Banksmj01 said:
I am looking to see if someone is able to tell me the upcoming selection dates for both Veh tech and ACISS.

For reference, perhaps,

Selection Dates (Veh Tech + ACISS)

will be merged with,

Selection Dates 
http://army.ca/forums/threads/112790.0
51 pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back