• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
mariomike said:
For reference, perhaps,

Selection Dates (Veh Tech + ACISS)

will be merged with,

Selection Dates 
http://army.ca/forums/threads/112790.0
51 pages.

Alright, I did search that thread but was unable to find anything recent pertaining to my 2 trades.

Banksmj01 said:
Alright, I did search that thread but was unable to find anything recent pertaining to my 2 trades.

DAA should be able to help you.

mariomike said:
DAA should be able to help you.

Is there a way I can link him to this thread so he will see it OR is it best to try and PM him?

Ps. Sorry for the bother, and thank you. You have been very helpful :)

Banksmj01 said:
Is there a way I can link him to this thread so he will see it OR is it best to try and PM him?

Ps. Sorry for the bother, and thank you. You have been very helpful :)

You can PM DAA. He won't mind, I'm sure.
http://milnet.ca/forums/members/7446

No bother at all. Good luck!  :)

maudehockey said:
DAA do you Know when are the next Selection dates for combat engineer?

Last I heard, the next round of selections for all available NCM Occupations was scheduled for sometime around 6-7 Sep.  Nevertheless, they can and do happen at anytime.

maudehockey said:
Did the selection dates are the same for french ?

Same for everyone who is applying for an NCM Occupation.  It's all about filling vacancies for upcoming BMQ Serials.  BMQ dates can be found at the CFLRS Website and by clicking on the link "Graduation Ceremonies".  The language of instruction of each course listed, is identified by the last letter of the course serial (ie "E" = English and "F" = French)

http://www.forces.gc.ca/en/training-establishments/recruit-school.page

BMQ Serials are "normally" course loaded 30-60 days in advance of their start date.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any upcoming selection dates for SigO? I just found out my application is undergoing final processing and I'm hoping it won't be for a couple weeks so that I can (hopefully) be merit listed before the selection date.

Thanks!

Hi I'm wondering if anyone knows the Selection date for Weapons Engineering Technician? I'm worried that I might not get in before September 6 because college starts by then. I am applying for NCM-SEP. Haven't tries to talk to my recruiter yet because of busy schedule

Greetings,

My son has decided to apply for the two trades above with the preference being ACO.

Is there information available about the intake numbers and status of recruitment for those two trades at the moment.

He just today sent his email to book his interview and I am curious on the timings and odds so that I can temper his expectations correctly.

Back when I joined I was a very quick turn around but that was .. 28 years ago.

Cheers and thank you for your help.  Just found this forum and it is a fountain of information that I will have him read through.

Titicboom said:
Greetings,
My son has decided to apply for the two trades above with the preference being ACO.
Is there information available about the intake numbers and status of recruitment for those two trades at the moment.
He just today sent his email to book his interview and I am curious on the timings and odds so that I can temper his expectations correctly.
Back when I joined I was a very quick turn around but that was .. 28 years ago.
Cheers and thank you for your help.  Just found this forum and it is a fountain of information that I will have him read through.

If the website indicates "Now Hiring", then they are actively seeking and possibly processing online applications for those occupations.  If it doesn't indicate that, he can still apply, write the CFAT/TSD and if successful, he will be informed at that time.

There was a selection for Infantry on 10-Nov, and there is another selection scheduled for 30-Nov.
It can take up to 5 business days for your CFRC to contact you if you've been selected as there is administration that has to be done after each selection before the CFRCs are informed of who's picked.

Any word on Vehicle Techs? I felt very confident with how I did on the CFAT and was also deemed semi-skilled. I was merit listed on the 7th of November. I imagine I place fairly well on the list.

Hello, does anybody know when the next selection date for infantry is? One after the 30th of November?

Curious if anyone happens to know the upcoming selection dates for crewman, thanks.

If anybody wants to know, I just called my local RC in Ottawa. Selection dates for MP and Supply tech are January 25th and Feb 8th. Lots of spots left (about 60 for supply and 48 for MP).

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back