• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buck_HRA said:
SCP Program isn't any of the official off-the-street entry plans so I'm not sure what you're talking about, sorry.

Selections do occur more often than every two months.  Selections happen on average (sometimes there are delays) twice a month for NCM and at least once a month for Officers.  There are delays at times but that is the average.

Thanks for the reply and helpful information Buck :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buck_HRA said:
SCP Program isn't any of the official off-the-street entry plans so I'm not sure what you're talking about, sorry.

Selections do occur more often than every two months.  Selections happen on average (sometimes there are delays) twice a month for NCM and at least once a month for Officers.  There are delays at times but that is the average.

Thank you for your information Buck! Is it feasible to assume that the serials for BMOQ May 15 is already likely filled? Or will selections be going on until right about the end of April?

Thank you once again!

Hello. This is my first post on the site. I was notified today that I'm on the competition list. I'm just wondering if anyone could let me know when the next selection dates for Artillery soldier are. I was told there were many positions still available could someone let me know if this is still the case. I have learned a lot over this process thanks to this site and I'm very excited and hopeful to receive a call soon. Thanks :)

dshulga said:
Thank you for your information Buck! Is it feasible to assume that the serials for BMOQ May 15 is already likely filled? Or will selections be going on until right about the end of April?

Thank you once again!

I think that there are only 1 or 2 positions left on May serials due to people rejecting offers but this serial really isn't being actively loaded. They've started on the August serial.
K-Nato87 said:
Hello. This is my first post on the site. I was notified today that I'm on the competition list. I'm just wondering if anyone could let me know when the next selection dates for Artillery soldier are. I was told there were many positions still available could someone let me know if this is still the case. I have learned a lot over this process thanks to this site and I'm very excited and hopeful to receive a call soon. Thanks :)

Hello, your question as been asked and answered several times in the last week on this thread (selections are happening bi-weekly for NCM occupations).  Please spend some time reading through the threads when you're asking questions that have answers.

Best Regards

Buck_HRA said:

The Special Commissioning Plan? You never heard of it? For those in the Forces who want to switch over to the officer side? I'm just awaiting confirmation on AEC as qualified for it on the Aircrew Selection Test. Just wondering if those dates you mentioned only applied to those who applied off the street or if those dates apply to ALL applicants.

Thanks for the reply by the way.

Buck_HRA said:
I think that there are only 1 or 2 positions left on May serials due to people rejecting offers but this serial really isn't being actively loaded. They've started on the August serial.

Thank you so much Buck! It appears I may have missed another round of selections for May. Will keep my fingers crossed for August!

High-PoweredXU said:
The Special Commissioning Plan? You never heard of it? For those in the Forces who want to switch over to the officer side? I'm just awaiting confirmation on AEC as qualified for it on the Aircrew Selection Test. Just wondering if those dates you mentioned only applied to those who applied off the street or if those dates apply to ALL applicants.

Thanks for the reply by the way.

As stated in my reply "SCP" isn't an off the street entry plan; and as I don't have the Defence Terminology Bank on this computer not every acronym clicks when I first see it :)

To answer your question about whether the dates I post related to SCP: as SCP is an in-service-selection, DMCPG 5 controls all in-service-selection-plans (VOT, OT, SCP, etc etc etc); the dates that I post are for civilian (i.e. "off the street") selection plans (i.e. DEO, ROTP, MOTP, DOTP, SEELM, NCM-STEP, NCM Unskilled, NCM Semi-skilled, NCM Skilled and in the odd case CEOTP).

You would need to get in touch with your broker through the DMCPG shop to find out when they are doing selections.

Buck_HRA said:
As stated in my reply "SCP" isn't an off the street entry plan; and as I don't have the Defence Terminology Bank on this computer not every acronym clicks when I first see it :)

To answer your question about whether the dates I post related to SCP: as SCP is an in-service-selection, DMCPG 5 controls all in-service-selection-plans (VOT, OT, SCP, etc etc etc); the dates that I post are for civilian (i.e. "off the street") selection plans (i.e. DEO, ROTP, MOTP, DOTP, SEELM, NCM-STEP, NCM Unskilled, NCM Semi-skilled, NCM Skilled and in the odd case CEOTP).

You would need to get in touch with your broker through the DMCPG shop to find out when they are doing selections.

Great. That's all I needed to know. Thanks you.

Buck_HRA said:
Infantry Officer projected selection dates are: 19 April 2017 & 31 May 2017
Armoured Officer projected selection dates are: 19 April 2017 & 31 May 2017
Intelligence Officer projected selection date is: 19 April 2017 (occupation will likely be closed after this selection)

Hello, I have received an email with partial answers from my CFRC and I have seen from precious post that they recruit in a monthly bases for Officers.
I was wondering if those dates apply to every trade, I have applied for Log O.
Thank you.

The planned selection dates for LogO (DEO) are 19 Apr & 31 May.

Disclaimer:

With the dates listed above this is merely when the selections team sits down and does the selection, it can take 3-5 days beyond that date for your respective CFRC to get in touch with you to give an offer of employment as there is an administrative process that needs to occur between the selection date and the offer of employment being given.

Hello Buck_HRA!

I believe that the selection board/committee has met sometime earlier this week to select MARS officers (Reg DEO) ? Do you have any information as to when that happened?

I haven't received any calls from my centre yet, and am afraid I wasn't competitive enough.

Thank you for your time!

Any idea when the next selection will occur for DEO Nursing Officer?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awolfintdot said:
Hello Buck_HRA!

I believe that the selection board/committee has met sometime earlier this week to select MARS officers (Reg DEO) ? Do you have any information as to when that happened?

I haven't received any calls from my centre yet, and am afraid I wasn't competitive enough.

Thank you for your time!

Not to speak for Buck_HRA but maybe I can chime in.

I remember Buck mentioned that there will be a push to fill DEO positions on April 5th, 2017 before the initial stated selection dates on April 19th and May 31st. This holds true in my case I believe as I received my offer for DEO MARS on April 12, 2017 which means I may have been selected on or around April 5th.

I hope that helps. Best of luck to you and patience will pay off!

Dmitry

Good day,

I was hoping to seek some information here. I'm in the application process for DEO Pilot and have just been told my name is finally (after over 2.5yrs of going through the application) in the competition list. I was wondering if anybody could elucidate on upcoming selection dates for pilots, the number of spots looking to be filled, etc, etc, etc.

Thank you kindly in advance.

GoR

Hello Sir, You had posted that Armoured Officer and Infantry Officer projected selection dates are: 19 April 2017 & 31 May 2017.
Does it mean that ROTP candidates (who were already in competition list) will be selected via selection boards on said dates?

Geralt_O_Rvia said:
Good day,

I was hoping to seek some information here. I'm in the application process for DEO Pilot and have just been told my name is finally (after over 2.5yrs of going through the application) in the competition list. I was wondering if anybody could elucidate on upcoming selection dates for pilots, the number of spots looking to be filled, etc, etc, etc.

Thank you kindly in advance.

GoR

I am wondering the same thing. After just over 2 years in the application process, I was placed on the competition list about half way through March, 2017. I emailed the recruiting centre and they have not been much help. They told me they have no way of knowing when the selections will take place, other than it should be soon. Can anyone elaborate on this? Is it possible that I wont be selected at all?

Geralt_O_Rvia said:
upcoming selection dates for pilots, the number of spots looking to be filled
GoR

Hi,

I just called and spoke with someone else, they let me know there are 49 positions to be filled as of today and the next selection date is May 31. I assume there was one on April 19th as well. If we dont hear back within the next 1-2 weeks then we were likely not selected for the April round. They did not know how many people are on the list but she said "things are looking good for you" so that is an encouraging sign.

FYI

AKF7 said:
Hi,

I just called and spoke with someone else, they let me know there are 49 positions to be filled as of today and the next selection date is May 31. I assume there was one on April 19th as well. If we dont hear back within the next 1-2 weeks then we were likely not selected for the April round. They did not know how many people are on the list but she said "things are looking good for you" so that is an encouraging sign.

FYI

Thank you so much for coming back here and passing on that information! I've been trying not to get my hopes up (and still won't) but that's nice to hear that there's still a chance.

Also it's nice to know I'm not the only person that's had such a long application time. Good things come to those who wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back