• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been merit listed for infantry since April 29 th heard selections are here. Mini heart attacks when the phone rings. I hope I get the call soon

MrMace said:
Anyone get any info from recruiters?

Nope, tried contacting my file manager several times today with no answer. They must be extremely busy possibly?

I spoke with my file manager yesterday. He said that they were still waiting for the selection list to trickle down to them (CFRC Montreal). He also said that there will be another 3 selection dates. One on June 2nd.
I am merit listed for Infantry.
My file manager also stated that they would be closed next week, I don't know if that is just them or across Canada. Trust me, I know the wait is long but your patience will pay off. Good luck to everyone waiting for that call.

J Stacey

Brandonfw said:
Nope, tried contacting my file manager several times today with no answer. They must be extremely busy possibly?

Same here, no answer. Must be pretty busy.

MrMace said:
Same here, no answer. Must be pretty busy.

If i can give u an advice! Call him like 5 minutes before the office close. This is what i go when I wanna talk to my recruiter!

No one report anything about the selection date of 26 may.. I hope call will roll out this week!

mswirski said:
JStacey, another selection date June 2 for which trades?

Infantry, from what my file manager said to me. I'm not sure if that also consists of other combat arms trades. I wouldn't be surprised though if it did.

JStacey said:
Infantry, from what my file manager said to me. I'm not sure if that also consists of other combat arms trades. I wouldn't be surprised though if it did.

Its likely for all the combat arms trades that were being selected for last week. Im not 100% sure but I think it included several support roles if not just vehicle tech (as I was told there were over 100 openings for Veh tech).

Zulopol said:
No one report anything about the selection date of 26 may.. I hope call will roll out this week!

Best of luck to you and everyone else waiting so.... "patiently" (myself included).... On the call.

Got a good feeling about tomorrow, laughingly, since ive had a good feeling all week.

My File Manager told me that Vehicle Tech was also on the May 26th selection. Hopefully some calls will be coming in this week! :D

Brandonfw said:
My File Manager told me that Vehicle Tech was also on the May 26th selection. Hopefully some calls will be coming in this week! :D

You were hoping for Veh tech most I assume? The recruiter kind of just threw it on my file and I let it stay there, but im sure ill get a call for something else, assuming I get a call...

Well, originally I wanted MP, but at the time it was closed, and the Captain and I went over some more trades, and ended up going for Vehicle Tech instead. I was also then processed and interviewed for Vehicle Tech only, being told that my application for Vehicle Tech was highly competitive.

Brandonfw said:
Well, originally I wanted MP, but at the time it was closed, and the Captain and I went over some more trades, and ended up going for Vehicle Tech instead. I was also then processed and interviewed for Vehicle Tech only, being told that my application for Vehicle Tech was highly competitive.

This is in no way offensive, its more sarcastic towards the recruiters.

Competative only because most everyone wants to drive and fire the tanks, not repair em..

If its the one you have taken most interest in I would guess you take to repairing and or taking stuff apart and rebuilding it to see how it works? Or youre a mechanic by trade in civi clothes.

The first reason there is why its on my application.

GOOD LUCK TODAY AND THIS WEEK EVERYONE!
Oohrah!

steiner0400 said:
If its the one you have taken most interest in I would guess you take to repairing and or taking stuff apart and rebuilding it to see how it works? Or youre a mechanic by trade in civi clothes.

Actually, I already know how to repair vehicles of many kinds. Been doing that ever since I was a kid with my father. I do not have any degree or "blocks" or any of the such, I guess you can call it street smarts haha. I know how to yank a engine and rebuild it, along with many other things.

Although trying to fix up a 1971 Elan ski-doo is hard when you cannot find the right parts anywheres.... haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back