• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

Is anyone aware of how many slots remain, and when the next selection date for CEOTP Pilot are? Given that's appropriate to ask!

Thanks in advance!

JackMerridrew said:
Hello!
Is anyone aware of how many slots remain, and when the next selection date for CEOTP Pilot are? Given that's appropriate to ask!
Thanks in advance!

They don't usually set selection dates for CEOTP Pilot.  Once your processing is complete (CFAT/TSD, Seneca College Acceptance/Approval, Medical, Interview, Background Checks, Initial Air Factor, Aircrew Selection, Final Air Factor, Merit Listed) and you reach the Merit List, you will probably have an offer shortly afterwards.

There are always spots for CEOTP-AEAD Pilot applicants.

how many spots are there for ACISS skilled applicants? or is it the same as the number of ACISS

Ksiiqtaboo said:
how many spots are there for ACISS skilled applicants? or is it the same as the number of ACISS

Skilled entry is a different ballgame. If the CM has money, you'll get an offer and a posting. We're always short ACISS pers.

PuckChaser said:
Skilled entry is a different ballgame. If the CM has money, you'll get an offer and a posting. We're always short ACISS pers.

Thanks for the info PuckChaser. Heres to hoping that once the med and interview get booked there is still money left in the budget

DAA said:
They don't usually set selection dates for CEOTP Pilot.  Once your processing is complete (CFAT/TSD, Seneca College Acceptance/Approval, Medical, Interview, Background Checks, Initial Air Factor, Aircrew Selection, Final Air Factor, Merit Listed) and you reach the Merit List, you will probably have an offer shortly afterwards.

Thanks so much! I am patiently awating that call for Air Crew! Only six weeks have passed so im not antsy yet  :)

DAA said:

Is it the same for DEO pilots?

Thanks in advance, DAA!

reinvented said:
Is it the same for DEO pilots?

Thanks in advance, DAA!

Processing is the same, except for the Seneca application portion but DEO Pilots, have selection dates.

Dear DAA, do you happen to know the selection schedules for DEO AEC in Dec, 2015 or Jan, 2016? I was merit-listed on 30th of Nov...... Thank you in advance for your kind attention to my question...

DAA said:

Hi DAA,

Thank you so much for the response, can I just clarify something?

When you say there are "always CEOTP-AEAD spots" does this mean an offer is pretty well guaranteed if I receive an Air Factor of 1 and pass CFASC?

Thanks in advance!!

DAA said:
Processing is the same, except for the Seneca application portion but DEO Pilots, have selection dates.

Do you know when the next set of selection dates are? Or is it on a weekly/bi-weekly basis? Thanks for the info DAA!

koloodragon said:
Dear DAA, do you happen to know the selection schedules for DEO AEC in Dec, 2015 or Jan, 2016? I was merit-listed on 30th of Nov...... Thank you in advance for your kind attention to my question...

reinvented said:
Do you know when the next set of selection dates are? Or is it on a weekly/bi-weekly basis? Thanks for the info DAA!

Nothing scheduled until the new year!  That's not to say they won't select, which they can do at any time.

JackMerridrew said:
Thank you so much for the response, can I just clarify something?

When you say there are "always CEOTP-AEAD spots" does this mean an offer is pretty well guaranteed if I receive an Air Factor of 1 and pass CFASC?

Pilot processing has an "extremely" high failure rate, across all entry plans.  Not just during the processing phase through your CFRC but also at BMOQ and Pilot Phase Training.  If you are successful with your processing at your CFRC, then the chances of getting an offer are pretty good.  Keep in mind, nothing is guaranteed!

I was awarded Air Factor A1, but they said I haven't been merit listed yet. Hopefully it doesn't take too long. Here's to hoping I hear back before Christmas!  :subbies:

reinvented said:
I was awarded Air Factor A1, but they said I haven't been merit listed yet. Hopefully it doesn't take too long. Here's to hoping I hear back before Christmas!  :subbies:

Did you have your ACS early November? I passed ACS last week of October, and sent my CFRC an email last week to check on the status of my application. They said I have been merit listed and they will send me an offer if I get selected. I am not sure when my file moved to the merit list though.

Also, I know it's a difficult question to answer but does anyone know what the current wait times are for DEO pilot merit list? FYI: During my interview (May 2015) I was told that they were taking in over 70 pilots for the fiscal year, and I think that I was the 30th-something candidate to pass ACS by Oct. 26th.

aero_dude,

Yeah I went to ACS early November. Just to update I called back on December 11 and they said I have been merit listed, but like you I'm not sure exactly what date I was merit listed. I guess it takes a little over a month from the completion of ACS to receive your air factor and to be put on the merit list.

I heard that it's generally only a matter of time for pilots on the merit list, but that's the million dollar question - how long? If you were only the ~30th candidate to pass ACS for the fiscal year I guess that's good news for us. I would have thought many more people would have passed, or that there would have been a lot more pilot candidates in the pipeline. Just curious, where did you get that info?

Let me know if you hear anything regarding a phone call.  :nod:

Anyone know when the MSE OP selections start up again in the new year? I've just been merit listed and am getting anxious. The next QL3 for the trade is Feb 27th I believe, and with kitting and everything else between now and that date it should be fast and furious.

Leeworthy said:
Anyone know when the MSE OP selections start up again in the new year? I've just been merit listed and am getting anxious. The next QL3 for the trade is Feb 27th I believe, and with kitting and everything else between now and that date it should be fast and furious.

Probably 11 Jan and then every Monday after that until all spots have been filled for the recruiting year.

reinvented,

After completing the test, we got a form which had a number at the top. Looking at the number of others that finished, I noticed that they were sequential, so I assume it reflects the count of candidates that completed ACS. I may be mistaken though.

Will update you when/if I get receive an offer.

Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back