• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
ashley732 said:
Does anyone know the next selection date for cooks? Thank you

DAA said:
Probably 11 Jan and then every Monday after that until all spots have been filled for the recruiting year.

Good day DAA,

I received a letter from R3 Intake Manager last October stating that my application is on hold temporarily since my choice of occupation(s) is not being processed at the moment, just wondering if you know when the next processing/selection date for MARS DEO is.

Thanks in advance!

BlueAngels14 said:
Good day DAA,

I received a letter from R3 Intake Manager last October stating that my application is on hold temporarily since my choice of occupation(s) is not being processed at the moment, just wondering if you know when the next processing/selection date for MARS DEO is.

Thanks in advance!

Probably not until sometime in Mar at the earliest but it could be sooner, hard to say.

Hello,

So December 8th I called and my recruiting centre said I was received my initial Air Factor from the RMO to go to air crew selection.

It's now January 21st and I'm getting antsy to be honest; does anyone know when the next round of air crew testing will be held? I know it's weekly but perhaps it's stopped for a while?

Thank you!

DAA said:
Probably not until sometime in Mar at the earliest but it could be sooner, hard to say.

I see, thank you for the response. I'm working full-time at the moment so in the meantime just counting down the days to the next fiscal period in April anyway, so March doesn't sound too bad at all.

DAA said:
Selections for the Med Tech occupation are slightly different than the other occupations and are "normally" only done twice a year, maybe three times at most.  This is based on the Med Tech occupational training which I believe is only conducted twice a year.  So they "try" and enrol applicants, so that they complete their BMQ close to when a Med Tech course is going to start.  This way, you aren't sitting around for 6-12 months waiting.

At the moment, there is nothing scheduled.

Has anything been scheduled for med tech ql3s in the past few months?

JackMerridrew said:
Hey DAA, any clue when the next round of ROTP offers are going out?
Thank you!!

No idea.  Based on some responses here at Army.ca, it appears that 1st round selections were done last week.  If that was the case, then 2nd round will usually occur 3 weeks after that.

Anyone know the selection dates for Combat Engineering? I should be getting a call in a couple days says my file manager on Wednesday and I'm antsy, haha. Thanks.

idontunderstandhipsters said:
Anyone know the selection dates for Combat Engineering? I should be getting a call in a couple days says my file manager on Wednesday and I'm antsy, haha. Thanks.

My Recruitmentor Officer said if I went Combat Engineer my file would skip the pool and go straight to selection.  Seems you should get a call.  Hopefully ACISS is the same. 

HaZarD SFD said:
My Recruitmentor Officer said if I went Combat Engineer my file would skip the pool and go straight to selection.  Seems you should get a call.  Hopefully ACISS is the same.

I did get a phone call with an offer shortly after I posted my question, I'm off to basic June 6th! Hopefully you hear back soon too.

curious if i could find out when selection dates for materials technician and EGS tech are? talked to my profile manager last friday and she said she was just sending my profile up for selection that day or monday. so wondering what a possible ETA for a job offer would be.. if i would be selected

Anyone know the selection dates for AVS and AVN ? I am merit listed for a week and wondering how long it might take before receiving the call that will change my life. :) Thanks.

fullmetalpacket said:
Anyone know the selection dates for AVS and AVN ? I am merit listed for a week and wondering how long it might take before receiving the call that will change my life. :) Thanks.

I wouldn't mind knowing this as well...specifically AVS. Thanks in advance...

fullmetalpacket said:
There has been a selection for AVS this week because I have been chosen! BMQ starts on July 25th ! Yay!

Congrats! Good luck and enjoy BMQ.

fullmetalpacket said:
Thanks sir, hope you get called too!

I will soon. Have to wait a bit longer as I switched my application from PRes to RegF and have to redo the interview next week. No need to call me sir....  ;D

Anyone know the selection dates for INF? I was merit listed on may 4 and wondering how long it might take before receiving the call.
  Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back