• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any numbers on Aerospace Engineering Officer and Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Officer?  Thanks!

"The numbers available to me today are that over 50% of the Comm Rsch positions remain open and just over 25% of the Int Op positions remain open."

One other quick question for you Buck, would you happen to know how often they "Refresh" the "Merit/Competition List"?

YazJ said:
Any numbers on Aerospace Engineering Officer and Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Officer?  Thanks!
The numbers available to me today are that slightly under 25% of the AEC (DEO) positions remain open and almost 100% of the EME (DEO) positions remain open

mrswoodca said:
One other quick question for you Buck, would you happen to know how often they "Refresh" the "Merit/Competition List"?
Anytime there's a selection. Please see the following thread for Selection Date Information: http://navy.ca/forums/threads/125930.0.html

Dear Buck, would you know if DEO Log O was part of the July 5th selection? If so what percentage spots are still open?

Cheers!

Thanks Buck, I appreciate the time you spend to help others!  At the risk of sounding ungrateful however, I asked about Aerospace Engineering Officer, not Control.  Thanks again.

YazJ said:
Thanks Buck, I appreciate the time you spend to help others!  At the risk of sounding ungrateful however, I asked about Aerospace Engineering Officer, not Control.  Thanks again.
My apologies, I wrote down the wrong acronym (I'm on different computers to be on here vs doing my work).  The numbers available to me today are that slightly under 50% of the AERE (DEO) positions remain open.

lp711 said:
Dear Buck, would you know if DEO Log O was part of the July 5th selection? If so what percentage spots are still open?

It appears that there were LOG DEO applicants selected last week (it doesn't appear that the selection happened on the 5th though, it happened after).  Please keep in mind it can take anywhere between 7 and 12 business days from a selection to when an applicant is contacted with their offer of employment.  Taking into account those selected last week (even though they haven't been contacted yet) there are slightly more than 10% of the positions remaining.

It appears that there were LOG DEO applicants selected last week (it doesn't appear that the selection happened on the 5th though, it happened after).  Please keep in mind it can take anywhere between 7 and 12 business days from a selection to when an applicant is contacted with their offer of employment.  Taking into account those selected last week (even though they haven't been contacted yet) there are slightly more than 10% of the positions remaining.
[/quote]

Thank you Buck!

Hey Buck,

Do you know when the next selection date for the MARS officer will be?

Thank you as always

weltgeist said:
Hey Buck,

Do you know when the next selection date for the MARS officer will be?

Thank you as always
Likely early August, please see the following thread for Selection Date Information: http://navy.ca/forums/threads/125930.0.html

Hey buck, any news for ROTP Logistics/MARS, i was merit listed sometime late May and been (nervously) waiting xD

Hello Buck,

Is there still open spots for ROTP Pilot? If yes, when would be next selection date?

Hi Buck,

Related to andychun1216's post, is there open spots for DEO Pilot ? If yes, when is the next selection date ?

runs1136 said:
Hey buck, any news for ROTP Logistics/MARS, i was merit listed sometime late May and been (nervously) waiting xD
The positions are basically gone for this year.  I do know individuals have been "selected" without receiving their offers yet though as information is missing.  Your best bet is to contact your CFRC and ask for an update.

andychun1216 said:
Is there still open spots for ROTP Pilot? If yes, when would be next selection date?

Yes, and there is no selection date in the system at the moment so I'm unsure of the next date.

nearp said:
Related to andychun1216's post, is there open spots for DEO Pilot ? If yes, when is the next selection date ?
There are still quite a few spots left for DEO Pilot, approximately 50% - selections occur monthly and the selection in July already has occurred so the next selection will likely be the first or second week of August.

Hello  :cdnsalute:,

Do you know if there is still open spots for Supply Tech and date of selection?

Thanks

Paula78 said:
Do you know if there is still open spots for Supply Tech and date of selection?
There are well over 50% positions remainingg for Supply Tech; selections happen every other week on average for NCM occupations.

Dear Buck,

I was just wondering if you knew how many positions are left available for infantry? I am hoping to get a call soon

Thank you for your time

LND Infantry said:
I was just wondering if you knew how many positions are left available for infantry? I am hoping to get a call soon
LOTS!  I don't have access to the exact numbers right now, but seriously there is guaranteed to be LOTS of positions still upon for Infantry.

Buck_HRA said:
LOTS!  I don't have access to the exact numbers right now, but seriously there is guaranteed to be LOTS of positions still upon for Infantry.

Thank you for the quick reply Buck - I called my RC today to get an update on my file as it was sent to Ottawa about 5 weeks ago and all they said was I have been recommended for a job offer or something along those lines so I guess now I just wait to get put on the Merit List , was just getting worried that there may not be many spots left lol

Thanks again

Hello Buck,

Do you know if there are still open position's for ACS Tech?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back