• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Buck,

I was wondering if the tentative selection on Aug 23rd for DEO Pilot went ahead as planned ? And if there are still spots available ?

Thank you in advance for your time!

Deo Pilot, AEC, ACSO candidate here. Also curious to the next round of air operations selection dates and estimate of remaining spots. Hope the purported August 23rd selection date was pushed back ( recently being put up for selection this week has nothing to do with that  [:D )

Hello Buck,

Could you let me know how many available positions are remaining for Artillery DEO? I was just place on the competition list this week.
Thank you in advance.

I'm out of office until Oct 4 and cannot give remaining positions available until after that date.
For the tentative selection in August, it got pushed back to 30-Sep and I believe the CFRC's are just receiving notice today & tomorrow of people within their CFRC that were selected.

Hi Buck,
I hope that you can see my post when you come back. I applied for DEO AERE position. My file is in Ottawa, and my career counsellor does not work at Ottawa location any more.  I have been waiting for 5 months since I successfully competed the interview. I Could you give me some information or advice. Thank you.

Hello Kevin,
The email address for CFRC Ottawa is info.ottawa@forces.gc.ca - if you're not sure who is in charge of your file anymore please send them to an email to determine where you are in the process and who has control of your file right now.

Buck_HRA said:
Hello Kevin,
The email address for CFRC Ottawa is info.ottawa@forces.gc.ca - if you're not sure who is in charge of your file anymore please send them to an email to determine where you are in the process and who has control of your file right now.

Hi Buck,

Thank you for your suggestion, and I really appreciate it. I will write an email to the CFRC Ottawa to check the status of my profile and ask for who manages my file. May I know if the trade for AERE is still open or closed for this year? Thank you.

kevinring said:
Hi Buck,

Thank you for your suggestion, and I really appreciate it. I will write an email to the CFRC Ottawa to check the status of my profile and ask for who manages my file. May I know if the trade for AERE is still open or closed for this year? Thank you.

Buck_HRA said:
I'm out of office until Oct 4 and cannot give remaining positions available until after that date.

Hey Buck, when you are back in office on the 4th could you please let me know how many spots remain open for infantry?
Thanks!

Are there specific selection dates for the SEELM plan? I submiting a CT to Physiotherapy Officer since I just started a MPT program and was just curious how long I should be expecting to wait. Thanks!

Hi,

I just found out I'm on the competition list since Aug 1st for DEO EME. I was wondering if my file would've gone through any selection periods yet and if EME would also be part of the Sept-30 selection you mentioned previously.

Thanks.

Just wondering, have any of you fellow applicants received any job offers from the latest selection with AF maintainer trades (AVN,ACS,AVS) as your choices?

Good luck to everyone with your applications

Theo99 said:
Just wondering, have any of you fellow applicants received any job offers from the latest selection with AF maintainer trades (AVN,ACS,AVS) as your choices?

Good luck to everyone with your applications

Contact your CFRC and ask for an update and see what they say. If not, don't worry, the next selection is tomorrow.

Hello, I got an email one week ago saying that I was currently on the competition list awaiting selection. Does anybody have the selection dates for Infantry 2017?
  I applied last year on October 20th, everything is done and I'm so close it's really hard to be patient at this point haha.
  If anybody has any info that would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Hey SteviePete,

Was the email notifying you of your status on the competition list sent to you by the Canadian Forces Recruiting Group ( CFRG ) or your file manager? I was notified by my file manager that my application was complete and sent to CFRG for selection purposes, but have not received a confirmation email of my status on the competition list. This was towards the end of August, so about one month ago.

SteviePete said:
Hello, I got an email one week ago saying that I was currently on the competition list awaiting selection. Does anybody have the selection dates for Infantry 2017?
  I applied last year on October 20th, everything is done and I'm so close it's really hard to be patient at this point haha.
  If anybody has any info that would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Selection dates for NCM trades happen twice a month according to Buck, our recruiting guru here. That being said, today was the last selection period for this month, so maybe within the next week you might get a call. Hard to say without knowing the numbers they need and your place on the competition list.

Concerning the trade of Construction Engineering Officer under the DEO entry plan, the past 2-3 selection boards have been pushed back and basically never occurred. I went to my local CFRC on Friday, September, 22, 2017 and they confirmed that the most recent selection board in August also never occurred and that there are still 7 positions open under the DEO entry plan. Previous to this visit, they have always been able to provide me with a future date for the next selection date. Unfortunately, during this one, the responding agent stated that their system had "no information available at this time" regarding the next selection date. If anyone has any info on this, could you please let me know? Thank you in advance and good luck on being selected.

Hello all,
    Received an email from my file manger today notifying me that I am on the competition. To wnhan, he echoed the same statement. He did not have any information pertaining to selection dates, which in my case, are in regards to Pilot, ACSO and AEC occupations. He said this was partly due to the majority of the BMOQ spots being filled until January. Good luck to all in regards to selection, whenever they may occur ::)

Hi Roger123,

What did you mean when you stated that "He said this was partly due to the majority of the BMOQ spots being filled until January"? I do not know how to interpret this statement. Do you mean that the recruiting centers have no knowledge about the next selection dates because the majority of the spots for the BMOQ scheduled for January 2018 have been filled? If yes, does this suggest that the selection dates will only take place for the next BMOQ scheduled after January 2018? Please clarify if you have further details. It would be greatly appreciated.

Kindest regards,
wnhan

Hey wnhan,
    Cant really explain it much further since that is essentially what he stated as to the partial reason he does not have up to date selection date information. I should have asked him if they are still taking people for my three positions this fiscal year. Did you ask if they are still selecting people for Construction EO under DEO? Any explanation that I further try to provide would be pure speculation on my part, and I do not want to mislead people on the forum.

Cheers,

Roger123

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back