• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Signals Personnel

I thought they were just going with Alpha and Charlie or did they just move Charlie to Bravo and well you know the changes are the constant in that unit.  lol

Actually we are into another re-org in April (or so I hear). We will still have 3 troops but they will be better divided up.

sigspig said:
CFSCE Kington, B Sqn. Training the new Sigs.
So that we at the units can retrain them the proper way of doing things, lol.  Where's your white helmet to set up that mast, lol.  Just kidding, and punch Dave in the arm for me.

You are absolutely right Radop! lol But what can I say, we have to follow what standard tells us to teach.
I will gladly punch Dave for you!

Ask him if he has crawled into any top lockers lately or what is the wierdest thing a student has done to him?  lol

Spent some of my time with 73 Grp, 1 Sigs HQ, Kingston & Doing greivous damage with man packs.

sigspig said:
But what can I say, we have to follow what standard tells us to teach.
I will gladly punch Dave for you!

We had the same problem with the JNCO course that I taught on (the trade doesn't feel I would make a good instructor but ATC thought I was good).  The format that we followed was laid out and it was difficult to fail someone.  That being said, I gave the highest mark to one guy who lead a small party task (91%) and the lowest mark in drill (29%) to another person.  I knew both these guys.  The drill class was the worst class bar none that I have ever seen.  He forgot everything and never taught in any method that I have ever seen.  The small party tasking, the person followed the guide exactly and only my descressionary marks kept him from getting 100%.  The course WO ask me how he got so high a mark and I explained the problem was that we were limited to much by the form and we didn't have enough discressionary marks to control what a student received.

JSR 3 Sqn   
  any ex Comm Player participants out there?

VVV

Were the big brothers looking across the fence at you.    :rage:

Talk to Canton to see what the other side of the fence is like.

Now I have to ask. Does Sgt O'B have grey hair & tell stories dating back to the late 70's?

Cheers

CH1 said:
Now I have to ask. Does Sgt O'B have grey hair & tell stories dating back to the late 70's?

Cheers

OB is my age and does have some gray hair but got in during the 80s so I think not.  I think you may be talking about Hanna.  I think he was a MCpl when Canada was formed.

Hanna is still around! Tell the OB that its time to chase my tail out the door. Hes been around almost as long as me. Probably hasn't worn out the welcome mat yet.

cheers

Back