• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

So there I was.......

...forgot the lyrics to Monty Python's Lumberjack Song...

.... but I remembered all of "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life" so i was good to go but ....

... but Monty Python sang in my head, strangely, in Italian:

Ho voluto essere… un boscaiolo! Saltando dall'albero all'albero, come galleggiano giù i fiumi vigorosi della Columbia Britannica. Il Redwood gigante. Il larice. L'abete! Il pino scozzese vigoroso! La ciliegia di fioritura alta! Il piccolo Apsen coraggioso! L'albero limping di Roo della Nigeria. L'acacia torreggiante di Aldershot! La pianta acquatica piangente di Maidenhead! La quercia impertinente istantaneo del Leicesterschire! L'olmo flatulento di Ruislip ad ovest! Il quercus Maximus Bamber Gascoigni! Il Epigillus! Il baratto Hughius Greenus! Con il mio migliore compagno dal mio lato, we' la d canta! Canti! Canti!

.... so i reached up and flicked him in the Secret Policeman's Other Ball with my middle finger but that just made him ....

... continue in Dutch:

I' m een houthakker, en I' o.k. m.
Ik slaap de hele nacht en ik werk de hele dag.

He' S.A. houthakker, en he' o.k. s.
Hij slaapt de hele nacht en hij werkt de hele dag.

Ik verminderde bomen. Ik eet mijn lunch.
Ik ga naar het toilet.
Op Woensdagen ga ik shoppin'
En hebben beboterde sconen voor thee.

Hij vermindert bomen. Hij eet zijn lunch.
Hij gaat naar het toilet.
Op Woensdagen gaat hij winkelend
En heeft beboterde sconen voor thee.

.... after my international education I put in a claim for travel expenses for my trip to Mars but it was dropped behind a file cabinet and ....

...luckily, since mein luftkissenfahrzeug ist voll aalen....

.... I breaded them and had a fine meal with sauerkraut and some ....

...jambalaya left over from an old RP4...

.... so I shook my head and heard a noise so I headed to the doctor put I heard Harry Hibbs on the radio which caused me to ....

... flashback to a night at Sassy's, with Senor Cuervo and a barmaid named Rose ...

.... being a teetotaler I poured the booze on the floor and ....

.... and I kicked him squarely in his head breaking it off at the neck then it rolled across the floor so I picked it up and made a ....

... exploded when I was rear-ended by a Vespa, launching me through  ...

Back