• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

So you want to join the JTF2??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stauds

Inactive
Reaction score
Here's an accurate description of what a member of the JTF2 has to wear:
http://www.geocities.com/deltaforcearea28/new_page_4.htm

This just goes to show don't believe everything you read on the internet ::) I really hope the creator of that site was joking...

Well, aside from the fact that junior got off to a wrong start by saying "from a US Army Chinook" instead of knowing that it was actually an H-53...

I like the bit about "Jockstrap...heavy duty, bulletproof...not issued but members buy them personally to bolster confidence."
smilielol.gif

...a little surfing in the links AOR will lead to such classics as this gem...highly trained soldiers fresh out of Volcom BMQ... "The real thing"

Duey said:
I like the bit about "Jockstrap...heavy duty, bulletproof...not issued but members buy them personally to bolster confidence."

So that's how they solved that low self-esteem issue.

heavy duty, bulletproof...I wonder if they're radiation-proof too. That would bolster my confidence!

That's funny, to say the least. I've seen these guys couple of times. They wear what is required for the job anyway. Imagine them guys carrying all that gear all the time!!!!
Jees! They have the budget to get what they want and what is suitable for the task. Could be many different layouts. They're on their own.

That link is bogus...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back