• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

Spent the day looking at extravagantly priced houses today - WTF is it out here?

MM

Going to stay here at home becuase of a massive head ach, an a throat to match.

:(
Baker

Uuum, at work... ;D    8) 
You can tell I'm really-really-really busy. :boring:

Celticgirl said:
Same thing here...must be a bug going around. :(
You cold too? I'm here wearing wool socks, a fleece top, my 'lounge' pants, and a long sleeve top, an its still cold for me.

Can't talk very well either, well, worse the usual ;)

Baker

Baker said:
You cold too? I'm here wearing wool socks, a fleece top, my 'lounge' pants, and a long sleeve top, an its still cold for me.

Can't talk very well either, well, worse the usual ;)

Baker

Yep, just all around miserable. Hope it's short-lived. I put myself into a Neocitran-induced coma last night and will likely do the same tonight.  :blotto:

Celticgirl said:
Yep, just all around miserable. Hope it's short-lived. I put myself into a Neocitran-induced coma last night and will likely do the same tonight.  :blotto:
Neocitran, eh? All I have is two halls and my bed

:D
Baker

Today is Wednesday, and its 0830h almost, so its BBQ Wednesday. I am impatiently (along with the rest of the Sqn) awaitng some nice hot snags in a fresh crusty bread role with a cold Coke on the side.

Wednesday is hump day, only two more sleeps til Friday -  ;D

I am not stopping from drooling, those who have had traditional Australian snags will understand.

The smell is driving me nuts, fried unions and snags, I feel like chucking a Homer :I........................

Sitting back surfing the tv channels and enjoying some local micro brewered beer (Quidi Vidi Honey Brown to be exact)

Just happily feasted on some fresh baked chocolate cup cakes the SQN ASM's wife baked early today. It was like a pack of sharks around a wounded dolphin.

Not a bad way to start off the day, its just after 0930 h Thursday, and the weekend begins tomorrow at 1700 h.

Meanwhile we are preping for the field.

In the J at Shoalwater Bay from Monday.

Just kicking back with a nice Guinness, enjoying the breeze from my new ceiling fan and the aroma of my freshly painted spare bedroom/office. Contemplating the mess I now have to clean up... *sigh*

Hunting for donations for the run.

Then getting ready for some good old army sprit PT.

Baker said:
Here chilling at home since there is no school.

;D
Baker

And just found out there will be none tomorrow because the water pump is blown.

How sweeeet it is ;D

Baker

Well, just back from the 6RAR Sergeants' Mess for our cumpulsory morning tea.

Some lamingtons and water, read the paper, and chatted with mates.

TGIF, for its 1007 h, on  Froday morning. Bring on the weekend.

Back