• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

Taking the little guy (5 yrs old) to get a haircut. He likes a #2 on the sides/back, trim the top, NO gel and a couple of suckers to go.

The driveway was looking pretty ghetto, so we got some gravel.

I shoveled 12760 lbs of gravel. It sucked.....a lot. Thank Christ for child labor.

Watching the Argos, then the Leafs, then to JRs for UFC121.

Just spent the morning on a Vancouver Police boat, repairing some navigational aids in False creek, very nice crew and good weather with some sun and no wind, certainly not the weather I was expecting.

Sitting by the Pacific in Costa Rica drinking a Margarita, enjoying life.

missing1 said:
Sitting by the Pacific in Costa Rica drinking a Margarita, enjoying life.
Nobody really likes you

(Sorry, it's just jealousy.  Enjoy yourself! :cheers:)

Waiting for word on an internal job interview......patience is a skill learned and not taught

RTG :cdn:

Just adding a couple more touches onto the basement turned bar here. There is now beer on tap.  :nod:

Selection is slightly biased towards whiskey... and tequila is forbidden.

Selection is slightly biased towards whiskey

I am a Whiskey fan, mainly single malt scotch. I got for my birthday "the Glenlivet" Single Malt Scotch Whisky 18 years of age. Was good at first but taste vanishes fast after opening of the bottle.

Lagavulin Single Malt is still the one I like best until now.

So What I am doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here....enjoying a glass of Glenlivet. 

:cheers:

Antoine said:
I am a Whiskey fan, mainly single malt scotch. I got for my birthday "the Glenlivet" Single Malt Scotch Whisky 18 years of age. Was good at first but taste vanishes fast after opening of the bottle.

Lagavulin Single Malt is still the one I like best until now.

So What I am doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here....enjoying a glass of Glenlivet. 

:cheers:

Cheers

I'm enjoying Glenfiddich 18 yo.
Also have Chivas 18 yo, but that's sealed until a special occasion.

Edit: Posting the current selection: Come drop by the Flight Center Bar and grill

Spirits:
Chivas 12 yo, Chivas 18 yo, Glenfiddich 15 yo, Glenfiddich 18 yo, Wisers 18 yo, Jack Daniels, Crown Royal, Irish Mist, Old Sam Demerara Rum, El Dorado 12 yo Rum, Crystal Head Vodka, Polar Ice Vodka, Tanqueray London Dry Gin,  Absinthe (with wormwood).

Beer:
Lots from many countries.

No cover charge to enter and the drinks are always cold.

Hi Jackiegirl,
Sorry to reply like this. Tried sending a personal message but kept
getting a microsoft error message. Will check with Mike and see
what's up. So good to hear from you, and I hope thing's are go-
ing well with you also. So the paperwork is done and your waiting
right? I've had some great memorie's serving with the ARMD Corp.
Funny,sad,heart-breaking,hilarious. Must tell you some storie's some-
time. Do you use MSN Messenger? I use to use yahoo till everyone
switched to MSN and facebook. If you use facebook look for leigh
scoty brandt. Cheer's and best regard's,,
Scoty B
Attached is a pic. Hope you can make it out

My Mom is having a "Cancer Party".
F-'d up, I know.

But every relative available from all over North America is shavin' heads on SKYPE.

My Mom & Dad are in B.C, and I'm in N.S....so I'm behind the loop, and tired, but I'll bet my Mum is more tired than me.

Back