• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Spec 1 Pay for LCIS Tech

maniac

Inactive
Reaction score
So I retired a while ago.  What ever happened to this issue?  This should be a good thread!

LCIS Tech no longer exists.  Check out the ACISS thread.

/short thread  ;D

Occam said:
LCIS Tech no longer exists.  Check out the ACISS thread.

/short thread  ;D

Correct! Discussed ad nauseam, waiting out for TB decision.

LCISindenial said:
Any news?

There will be mass emails and phone calls if theres news, I doubt it will hit here first unless the Branch Chief is trolling the forums.

I thought there was suppose to be a a decision on this last December or maybe it was postponed?

kevincanada said:
I thought there was suppose to be a a decision on this last December or maybe it was postponed?

Yep, then it was pushed to 1 Apr 12, then pushed to "sometime in Fall 2012" and now its "TB will let us know when they're done."

The top brass are letting this one slide toooo long. My shop has already lost 3 to remuster ATIS. As well, I know of 4 that have not resigned there second contract due to this. It will just get worse. We will have a brain drain in the ranks (or GD tasking body drain however ya look at it)
I especially get a good kick out of the usual patriotic rheteric(sp?) saying " to be here for country not $$!". Coming from the mouths of those already spec locked as WO and above. Military, please lead by a "BETTER" example. Otherwise letting this slide is a bad habit and new mbrs will let their "little" drive for military and country slide as well and get out.

Back