• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Starting out in Armour.........

Allan Luomala said:
Something that Franko didn't mention, and I'm not sure if you prospective crewmen (aka Zipperhead's - from the stitches and scars that wartime tank crewmen got on their head.....) know is that you don't always get a choice of what Regiment you would go to. The Infantry guys know if they will be PPCLI, RCR or R22R, but it's a crap-shoot for a crewman. You can request a specific Regiment, but there are (as in life) no guarantees that you will go there.

Al

Al speaks the truth, I asked to go RCD and they sent me to the Strats.

Have you started warping... i mean shaping impressionable young officer wannabes' minds on the DP1 AOCC yet Al?

:tank: Hey young hullrat best thing to do is rely on your guts, Me I went in as a hullrat on leopards, landed as a gib in Coyotes, but the hardest thing you will have to do get through the UFI in your Moc, remember to speed up when the ground pounders get too sooky :crybaby:, and of course it's the same in a tank as it is with a rifle :sniper:eek:ne shot one kill(or more depending what you blow up)
Just watch out and if you do go Strat(it's the best) make friends with the pioneers those fellas are evil  >:D but boy do they like to party...

But as far as veh assignments...just hurry up and wait...

Good luck :salute:

DIEHARD441 said:
  remember to speed up when the ground pounders get too sooky :crybaby:,

Just make sure the guys in the turret duck when you speed up though, some grunts like using our vehicles for target practice.    :eek:  
:tank: :fifty:

Back