• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Still not sworn in!!

The_Stu

Inactive
Reaction score
Im trying to join the reserves, andl im told my unit got my file roughly two weeks ago by the CFRC, but, due to my unit losing their head recruiter, theyve been a bit slow, or something like that. I cant get anybody from recruiting on the phone, so I dont really know what the hold up is. What I want to know is, is there still swearing in going on for people slotted to do BMQ / SQ this summer? I really want this to work, but if im not joining the reserves I have to think about getting a job for the rest of the summer to pay some school bills, and I need to know when I should be writing off reserves and focusing on that.

Well, odds are you may not be getting in this summer... But don't take my word for it.. I was sworn in on the 14th of June (3 days ago) and we have a bit of pre-training/prep going on, on the 25th. Keep calling, and calling. Though, you might want to look at other job options for the summer, like you said.

Ya I suppose I should have closed this, I got through to them, courses are all full for the summer, the head recruiter for my unit got promoted and the two people under him took their sweet ass time taking over, or something like that.

The_Stu said:
Ya I suppose I should have closed this, I got through to them, courses are all full for the summer, the head recruiter for my unit got promoted and the two people under him took their sweet *** time taking over, or something like that.

Yes that is unfortunate, especially about the new recruiters taking their time. Keep trying for next summer I guess, and good luck!

Back