• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Subscriber Status Board Question

navymich

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Was playing around today and found some new fun with status' on FB.  Tried it out here and it works (look at my status underneath my name if you're not sure what I might be talking about.)  However, when I look on the forum homepage at the 'Subscriber Status Board', I see:

mudhut mich !ʎɐpoʇ ÊŽzɐɹɔ sÉÂ.

I don't profess to be a complete tech/geek, so I don't understand why it would work in one place but not the other.  Mike??

˙ssǝɯ pǝlqɹɐƃ ɐ dn pǝʍoɥs ʇı ǝƃɐd uıɐɯ ǝɥʇ uo sɐǝɹǝɥʍ 'pǝʇɹǝʌuı dn pǝʍoɥs ʇı 'ɯnɹoɟ ǝɥʇ uo  ˙ǝɯɐu ǝlıɟoɹd ʇunoɔɔɐ ʎɯ ɥʇıʍ sıɥʇ ǝuop pɐɥ ı 'ǝɯıʇ ǝɯos ǝʇınb ɹoɟ

It's all about character sets... the forum software handles them pretty well, the front page doesn't seem to like them as much. :( I haven't been able to find an easy answer so far...

Shamrock has to hang by his feet, from the ceiling, due to compressed discs in his lower back from many years as an Armour crewman on tracked vehicles, so he types upside down on his laptop suspended on a makeshift TV wall mount.  This is the byproduct.  You too can do it, if you want to go through the expense of installing the harness and contraptions from your ceiling.   ;D

˙dn ǝpısʇɥƃıɹ ǝuo ʎluo ǝɥʇ sı ʇxǝʇ ʎɯ  ˙ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞlɐʇ sı ǝƃɹoǝƃ ʇɐɥʍ ʍouʞ ʇ,uop ı

George Wallace said:
Shamrock has to hang by his feet, from the ceiling, due to compressed discs in his lower back from many years as an Armour crewman on tracked vehicles, so he types upside down on his laptop suspended on a makeshift TV wall mount.  This is the byproduct.  You too can do it, if you want to go through the expense of installing the harness and contraptions from your ceiling.  ;D

Well, Mr Wallace, I'm sorry to disillusion you, but Shamrock told me a few months back how he's doing it, and it ain't that ...

I'm not telling, ask Shamrock :) .

˙pooƃ sı ǝɟıl ¡ǝɔɐɟ ɹɐɔs ɥɔʇɐʍ puɐ sıɥʇ ǝʞıl ǝdʎʇ uɐɔ ı ʍou ¡ooɥ ooʍ

Yrys said:
Well, Mr Wallace, I'm sorry to disillusion you, but Shamrock told me a few months back how he's doing it, and it ain't that ...

I'm not telling, ask Shamrock :) .

˙uo ǝɯıʇ puǝds oʇ sǝʞıl ǝɥ ǝʇıs ɹǝɥʇouɐ oʇ pǝʞuıl ʇı  ˙ʇsod sıɥ uı ʞuıl sıɥ ʍolloɟ ʇ,upıp noʎ ssǝnƃ ı

;D

George Wallace said:
You too can do it, if you want to go through the expense of installing the harness and contraptions from your ceiling.   ;D

;)˙˙˙˙˙ǝslǝ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɹoɟ s,ʇı ʇnq ssǝuɹɐɥ ɐ ǝʌɐɥ ı

George Wallace said:
˙uo ǝɯıʇ puǝds oʇ sǝʞıl ǝɥ ǝʇıs ɹǝɥʇouɐ oʇ pǝʞuıl ʇı  ˙ʇsod sıɥ uı ʞuıl sıɥ ʍolloɟ ʇ,upıp noʎ ssǝnƃ ı

:-[ ¡ ʞuılɹǝdʎɥ ǝɥʇ ʍolloɟ ʇ,upıp ı 'ǝɔɐllɐʍ ˙ɹɯ 'ʇɥƃıɹ ǝɹ,noʎ

¡sdno

T truh    d
h          a
i            e
s          h
makes my

Back