• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Summer camps .... what did you get!

yoman said:
lol He never told us that story.   8) But from what I see, he's not the type of person who would do that.

Trust me, it happened........ah, memories.....

I got my offer of employment in for Blackdown Staff.  My paperwork indicates CSM, but I won't know until after precourse.

wats wit all the bagot bashing? :p i come bak from a nice vacation, and i hafta read that...........sigh...........

WO2_mandal said:
wats wit all the bagot bashing? :p i come bak from a nice vacation, and i hafta read that...........sigh...........

Oh Condor was just pittying me of maybe ending up in Bagotville this summer.  ::)

Scuse me for my poor english i am a frenchy!

i have been accepted for de :gunner: USA exchange  :soldier:and i go to the para test at the end of april!!

street said:

i have been accepted for de :gunner: USA exchange   :soldier:and i go to the para test at the end of april!!

I'm sure that's going to be interesting, ccongratulation'son the exchange./ Félicitation à l'échange au État-Unis, je pense que sa va être interesant.

WO2_mandal said:

I've been to three camps(PERT, ACS, glider), at three CSTC's(Penhold (pra), Baggotville (est), and RGS(A) (atl)) and the worst in terms of food, set up, and general enjoyment was Baggotville. Was it a horrible place? No. Was it the worst of the three? Definatly.

street said:

i have been accepted for de :gunner: USA exchange   :soldier:and i go to the para test at the end of april!!

Congratulations!   USA Exchange is a challenging exchange, and good luck with the para testing!

Félicitations!   L'échange d'État-Unis est un échange défier, et bonne chance avec l'évaluation de cours parachutist! (s'excuser mon pauvre français s'il vous plaît.   Je ne pas parle français souvent.)

last years i have did the Maple leafs exchange! that was asomme!

l'an dernier j'ai fait l'échanger feuille d'érable! c'était innoubliable ! j'ai tripper

street said:
last years i have did the Maple leafs exchange! that was asomme!

l'an dernier j'ai fait l'échanger feuille d'érable! c'était innoubliable ! j'ai tripper

Do you know Captain Scarisbrick?   She was my exchange officer in 2003.

Savez-vous Capitaine Scarisbrick?   Elle été mon officier du échange dans 2003.

Sadly, I wasn't accepted for Vernon CL. :( I know, I hate to be the downer of the post, but hey. Stuff happens. Life goes on.

We found out in Thunder Bay where we were going a few weeks ago. I got accepted to CLI D&C in Vernon. Who hasn't found out where they're going yet?? ???

:cdn: Oh ya, i got Athletic instructor for this summer camp, going 2 KINGSTON On. for 6 weeks, oh ya RMC BABY! hah  :salute:

my CSM Candidate position for Vernon Army CSTC this summer as been confirmed

one of THE FIFTEEN!

YEAH I GOT ITAC EVERYONE! THERE WERE ONLY 2 SLOTS FOR MALES, 1 FEMALE!!!
SO HAPPY:D

Anyone headed to Blackdown heard if they were accepted or not? This is for course cadets.

YES......  i just got my final conformation in the mail. i am going to whitehorse. My application for a Plt WO went through. Yes i am so happy. all i need to do now is get over the fever i have and than i can go celebrate.

Yeah i've been accepted for the csm position on the basic parachuting course.

Back