• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Summer camps .... what did you get!

ctjj.stevenson

Reaction score
Bonjour tous le monde!

Seeing that Summer 2005 is coming soon, I was wondering if anyone here got their summer postings, or the course that they will be participating on this summer. I will be a TWGT (Two Week General Training) Divisionary Officer at HMCS QUÉBEC Sea Cadet Summer Training Centre.

I would like to know what you guys and girls will be doing this summer.

Good day!

Well i applied for power, scored 88% on the exam, had a good feeling coming out of the interview, just waiting to hear back, should be really soon........ I found our right before the start of April that I'd gotten gliding last year..........

I haven't even sent my camp application form yet (next week). I applied for basic, introduction to leadership and aircrew survival (seeing tho its my first year the odds of me getting anything but basic are pretty low).

So if you're going any where, it's Baggotville............poor guy........ ;)

I don't think any cadets have been told they have been accepted to a Training Center as of yet  :salute:

ctjj.stevenson said:
And what is wrong with ACSTC Baggotville?

Not much, just the fact it's Baggotville, not much there....food at the Sgt's mess was excellent after grad in 03 though......lot better than the stuff at the cadet mess.......better than Penhold though.......not up to the University food I got at Debert unfortunately......

primer said:
I don't think any cadets have been told they have been accepted to a Training Center as of yet   :salute:
central region sea cadets have found out this week and next week

ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!

Just found out that they messed up something at the national level for the selections, so it gonna be an extra while...... :crybaby:

i am going to whitehorse this summer. i was trying to apply for the cadet expedition to jasper this year but i screwed up badly on my P.T test.  i am to ashamed to even say what i got. it is the worst in my cadet career.

primer said:
I don't think any cadets have been told they have been accepted to a Training Center as of yet   :salute:

Actually, in the Eastern Region, employments, exchanges and courses chosen on selection for Summer Training Centres has already been given out to unit COs as of 24 March. All the cadets and officers of my unit know their positions for this summer.

Good day!

here in Pac Reg (at least the army cadet corps) dont usually find out until the first week of april

ouyin2000 said:
here in Pac Reg (at least the army cadet corps) dont usually find out until the first week of april

Last year at my squadron they didn't find out till the first week of May.

*-->.canadas.finest.<--* said:
We havent found out yet!!!   :crybaby:

Be patient, when we get information we will relay it onto the cadets ... all the regions work in different ways.

yoman said:
Last year at my squadron they didn't find out till the first week of May.
They knew the senior courses by this time last year, trust me, I talked to Thorp first weekend in April last year and he knew he had gotten glider, same as me.

condor888000 said:
They knew the senior courses by this time last year, trust me, I talked to Thorp first weekend in April last year and he knew he had gotten glider, same as me.

Referring to quota camps, all try to be more specific next time. Did you do glider with Thorp?

condor888000 said:
Till he was caught in that females room..... ;D Crazy Thorp....... ::)

lol He never told us that story.   8) But from what I see, he's not the type of person who would do that.

Back