• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Survey When Logging Onto Logistik Unicorp

I just read the official Dress message regarding said hat - it's trimmed with natural muskrat fur.  And I've ordered one too - can't wait for the first spray paint weilding Eco-Ninjawannabe  :nod:.

MM

With all the interest in this new headdress, Logistik is going to regret offering it.

recceguy said:
The size of the Yukon hat is based on the head size (your beret size) you have in your profile. If that measurement is right, your Yukon should fit.

Thank you, I have never in all the years taken the time to fill out my profile.  :facepalm:  Now I have and it should make things easier in future.

I wonder now if any consideration is being given to carry other optional items that we can use our points for?  The first thing that comes to mind is a high-collar white tunic for naval personnel.  The reason we never wear them is because not everybody has them and the reason not everybody has them is because we never get to wear them.  If it's easier to find and pay for them, then maybe more people would get them and we could wear them.  They do look pretty sharp.

How about offering mess kit this way as well?

jollyjacktar said:
Thanks for posting the news.  Hat is ordered, however better information on what hat size they equate to would be more helpful.  I can see a whole bunch of returns for different sizes when they start to come down the pipe.

Besides recceguy's answer, there is another way too.  When you get to the screen where it asks your size, select the red "click for help".  It opens up another window that gives you 2 ways to get your correct size for the hat: either by beret size, or by circumference of your head.  This sizing help is applicable for all items on the system.

Pusser said:

I can hear the outrage from tailors across the country already!

Good point about the high-collar whites though.

airmich said:
Besides recceguy's answer, there is another way too.  When you get to the screen where it asks your size, select the red "click for help".  It opens up another window that gives you 2 ways to get your correct size for the hat: either by beret size, or by circumference of your head.  This sizing help is applicable for all items on the system.

Thanks, Mich.  At least last night that option was a no go as it was not working.  I did contact them after updating my profile and was informed by them today that size 7 1/2 is good for their XL size.  So, I am good to go in that regard.

Dammit, I want one but won't know my address in Nov, which is pretty much guaranteed not to be the one I'm at now!  Anyone willing to let me use theirs and then ship it, possibly OUTCAN?  ;D 

Dimsum said:
Dammit, I want one but won't know my address in Nov, which is pretty much guaranteed not to be the one I'm at now!  Anyone willing to let me use theirs and then ship it, possibly OUTCAN?  ;D

When I placed my order, I had another window open stating that because they would be shipped out later, that a member was to contact them via email if there was any address changes later. 

JohnTBay said:
Ordered! Hopefully it comes in before the Christmas dinner :)

You wear headdress to your Christmas dinner?  ???

Rheostatic said:
You don't?

Only when I was in combats.  In DEU, there's no where to put it and technically, it's a Mess Dinner.  ;)

Pusser said:
I wonder now if any consideration is being given to carry other optional items that we can use our points for?  The first thing that comes to mind is a high-collar white tunic for naval personnel.  The reason we never wear them is because not everybody has them and the reason not everybody has them is because we never get to wear them.  If it's easier to find and pay for them, then maybe more people would get them and we could wear them.  They do look pretty sharp.

I've ordered mine already, can't wait!  I was actually looking at buying it from Canex before but glad Logistik is offering it through points allocation now. 

I DEFINITELY agree with having the Navy high collar white tunic available on Logistik as an optional item.  There would be many more Sailors with this order of dress if we could order it off Logistik instead of going to the Americans everytime to buy the tunic.  Would be nice to see a parade with high collar whites once in a while during the summer as well  ;D

Silly question, which may have already been answered somewhere and my google-fu is too weak to find it.  But how do you get an account registered?  Every time I've tried through the link on the page (https://www.logistikunicorp.com/DND/DndGetAccess.asp?lang=E&a=1) I get a pop-up saying that I'm not eligible.

Robert0288 said:
Silly question, which may have already been answered somewhere and my google-fu is too weak to find it.  But how do you get an account registered?  Every time I've tried through the link on the page (https://www.logistikunicorp.com/DND/DndGetAccess.asp?lang=E&a=1) I get a pop-up saying that I'm not eligible.

Have you been given your initial issue of DEUs yet? AFAIK, If you haven't, I don't think your Logistik account can start until you get fitted by supply and they submit your initial issue.

Edit to add: when I got my initial issue, this is how it worked. I couldn't register before the fitting, but after that was done I registered later that evening.

Thanks for the info.  I haven't gotten any DEUs yet, so that's probably the reason

SupersonicMax said:
Is this hat for real?!  Way to look like bafoons...

Yep, can be ordered with points and can be approved locally for parades/functions in cold weather.

SupersonicMax said:
Is this hat for real?!  Way to look like bafoons...

So you're saying that virtually every police force in Canada, many in the US and multiple militaries around the world all look like buffoons?  What's your alternative?

Back