• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Bernier Fiascos & Resignation

She has zero credibility, but by the same token, I wouldn't be surprised if she were telling the truth here.  But yeah, she has little credibility.  

recceguy said:
Not everyone is smart ::) Hopefully, most will see her for the opportunist she is. Given her past, she'll do, and say, anything for a buck. It would be good to see her slapped with a massive lawsuit. It would also be interesting to see what the political ties, of the shadow writer and publishing house are, and who exactly commissioned the book. I may have my tinfoil hat on too tight, but this, and the timing, smacks of an orchestrated plan by desperate people.

Oh you mean like the last election when the RCMP released news of an investigation in the middle of the election campaign. :(

recceguy said:
...... It would also be interesting to see what the political ties, of the shadow writer and publishing house are, and who exactly commissioned the book. I may have my tinfoil hat on too tight, but this, and the timing, smacks of an orchestrated plan by desperate people.

The books publisher is McClelland & Stewart . Nothing that I could find would indicate a left-wing/liberal bias. However, the chairman Avie J. Bennett , along with Ed Broadbent (ex-NDP leader before Jacko came along) heads up the Canadian Democracy and Corporate Accountability Commission. The CDCAC's mandate is to "study how to encourage greater corporate social responsibility on the part of Canadian corporations" sounds kind of left-wing to me.

As for the publishing date I seem to remember that it was supposed to be released later this month, but the date was pushed forward to appear before the election. I would suspect that the reason was more monetary then political.

Retired AF Guy said:
As for the publishing date I seem to remember that it was supposed to be released later this month, but the date was pushed forward to appear before the election. I would suspect that the reason was more monetary then political.

Ya think !  ;D

Flipped thru the pictures while at the bookstore

Other than a deep cleavage, not much going for her

geo said:
Other than a deep cleavage, not much going for her

So, do you remember what colour her eyes are? No peeking back at the pics ...

>:D

ArmyVern said:
So, do you remember what colour her eyes are? No peeking back at the pics ...

>:D

she has eyes too?

heh..... pictures were in black & white  :p

geo said:
heh..... pictures were in black & white  :p

Sooooo.....in the dark everything is black and white too........ooops....sorry, that's braille.... ;D

X Royal said:
Vern some may question the same of you. I don't recall your avatars showing your eyes. ;)

Alas, I have no cleavage; no worries.  ;D

ArmyVern said:
Exactly as I suspected.  >:D

Men ...  8)

Alrighy there. Although 95% of my time at work is either in the kitchen part of Timmies, or in the freezer.. I still hear many of the conversations that go on between the women out front. And as I recall, due to what was heard in these conversations, I previously mentioned somewheres that the next time I hear (or read) a female stereotyping a male as being a "pig" I would promptly insert my good foot, followed by my bad foot (prior to the removal of my good foot) into said person's rear end. 
So.. Bend over, here it comes.
;D

Midget

uncle-midget-boyd said:
Alrighy there. Although 95% of my time at work is either in the kitchen part of Timmies, or in the freezer.. I still hear many of the conversations that go on between the women out front. And as I recall, due to what was heard in these conversations, I previously mentioned somewheres that the next time I hear (or read) a female stereotyping a male as being a "pig" I would promptly insert my good foot, followed by my bad foot (prior to the removal of my good foot) into said person's rear end. 
So.. Bend over, here it comes.
;D

Midget

1) You should hear us in the locker room or in our hoochies if you think Timmies conversation is bad; and

2) You obviously missed my post from this week about "boys being pigs" (or you're very slow and this 40 year old is STILL quicker than you).

I'm switching my pic - just to prove I do have eyes.  8)

GAP said:

Thanks GAP.  :)

I do have one somewhere of both chaps AND eyes ... just need to find it in the multitudes of pics on this damn computer.

Men love women
Women love men.... (most of the time anyway)

Men are pigs

ergo sum.... women love pigs >:D

I guess Ms. Couillard wasn't happy with her 15 minutes of fame.  ::)

Couillard sues former employer for $250,000
Article Link

Julie Couillard is suing her former employer for $250,000 as part of the fallout from her public relationship with former foreign affairs minister Maxime Bernier last year, court records show.

Ms. Couillard alleges in a defamation suit that she was humiliated when officials with Kevlar Group Inc. denied any commercial link with her last year. She said she was under contract with Kevlar at the time, and had previously received six payments totalling $45,000 from the real-estate firm.

“The plaintiff's professional reputation was sullied by the defendant's statements. She presented herself to people in the real estate field as a representative of Kevlar, and her employer's denials cast doubts over her status,” says a document filed in court by Ms. Couillard's lawyer, Julius Grey.

“The plaintiff was humiliated, insulted and worried,” it says.

Kevlar officials could not be reached for comment.

More on link

Back