• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The C7 Assault Rifle, M16, & AR15 family (C7A1, C7A2, C7 replacment, and C7 vs M16)

yeah stoner does make a 7.62 version, I have yet to fire that though *knocks on wood*
I was not aware they cut the fibua stuff. I think that stuff is pretty **** important these days.
I love fibua, that‘s all I ever want to do when I‘m playing airsoft, or when I‘m training. I bloody well love the stuff.
Greg

5.56 does more damage to human tissue than 7.62 would. Something about yawing and tumbling and fragmenting inside the body.

The passage about Delta operator cursing 5.56mm was really 5.56 AP round, not ball round.

In the book, it sounded like the Rangers had to fire 3-5 rounds into a Somali before the Somali notiched he was being shot.

That could also have something to do with a lot of the somali‘s being high on kak? or whatever drug it was.

The one Ranger who had a M14 was knocking down everyone he shot in 1 round though.

You know, not to get off topic here but I‘d like to see some more time on the range regardless of rifle or calibre.

Bah. I‘m reading BHD again just to confirm this.

CFL, who doesn‘t want to spent more time on range? :p

Originally posted by Sh0rtbUs:
[QB] has anybody here fired both the C7 and M16?

I‘ve gotten into many debates over which is better, and obviously lose since I‘ve never fired either!

I fired both long ago. I like the C7 better. When we contracted the construction out, we rebuilt the M16. The C7 was a better weapon.

Did we rebuild the M16A4? You might want to re-evaluate that statement.

YEAH With a 16" Carbine, CARBINE !!!

It‘s something about the carbon I dont like, being a shooter, it‘s like cleaning my SKS after firing 100rds. They use a Dirty powder.

As long as I got hand cleaner and hot water it‘s easy. :) oppps my secret is out there.

HI, Patriot! :eek: still up to your old tricks,beating a dead horse, huh!
All others- notice Patriot hasn‘t said anything yet? He does this to keep his posts up. :dontpanic:

Not that i‘m an expert, but I recall hearing something about IF Canada gets new rifles they will be of a new calibre... 6.3mm or something.

I‘m not sure though, I saw it a long time ago.

Personally, I would like to see H&K G36E rifles, but then again I am biased to Germany stuff (porsche, H&K, etc)... :)

They‘re throwing alot of ideas up into the air regarding any new rifle replacement, I found an informative site here

http://nightoperations.com/C-7_A2.htm

That link is Kevin B site, What ever you want to know, he will tell yah.

C7 is a good weapon, just needs a shorter barrel.

Originally posted by Robert KM:
[qb] That link is Kevin B site, What ever you want to know, he will tell yah.

C7 is a good weapon, just needs a shorter barrel. [/qb]
And redisgn the bolt !!
No little fiddly part‘s :mad:

We don‘t need little fiddly part‘s as they get lost!

KISS!!

We‘ll just have to wait and see how the C7 A2 turns out and go from there

Fiddly parts? Put the timbits and double double down when your cleaning your service rifle sapper.

You shouldn‘t be taking the bolt apart in the field. That‘s why their is a difference between a field strip and a detailed strip.

Back