• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Gagetown Thread- Merged

I just fineshed BMQ and I have to report to CFB gagetown armoured school jan 6 and i wasent given a building number or contact number and also what do i wear combat uniform or dress uniform? and do i fly in uniform because acording to my leave pass im on duty jan 6 and thats when my flight leaves? Thanks for any help you can provide.

You're flying.  When you get to Fredericton, tell the Cab driver to take you to the Report Center.  It being Sunday that is all that will be open.  They will give you a map of CFB(G), a room key to your room and a Building number to go to.   You don't have to be in uniform for the flight, but dress neatly.  Wear your uniform when you report to the Armour School on Monday, if one of your Instructors hasn't already seen you on Sunday.

Oh yeah ...

Tell the cab to WAIT while you go into the report room ... it's a long walk to the shacks.

J-7 ask to be dropped off behind the soldier statue.
Have fun,say hi to everyone for me.

ArmyVern said:
Oh yeah ...

Tell the cab to WAIT while you go into the report room ... it's a long walk to the shacks.

I learn that one before!

X-mo-1979 said:
J-7 ask to be dropped off behind the soldier statue.
Have fun,say hi to everyone for me.

Nope they moved rations and accomodations to D-59, the new shacks over by the fire hall.

NFLD Sapper said:
Nope they moved rations and accomodations to D-59, the new shacks over by the fire hall.

Ahh ok.
Yeah I had quite the time finding the post office when I was clearing out.Then I find out they tore it down and put it in the canex lol.

Are there kettlebells at the gym in Gagetown? If so what weight(s)?

*contemplating bringing one

Thanks

Gager said:
Are there kettlebells at the gym in Gagetown? If so what weight(s)?

*contemplating bringing one

Thanks

They have many ranging from 10 lbs to 30lbs IIRC.

Regards

where do they keep the kettlebells? I havnt seen them in the weight room nor the crossfit area.

DiamondDarryl said:
where do they keep the kettlebells? I havnt seen them in the weight room nor the crossfit area.

Ask the PSP staff, if they are there, they will be able to show you where they are.

Edited to add: They may be in the weights area, near the dumbbells (I have seen one set there before)

Think they are either in the old gym equipment room or the new gym equipment room.

Xfire said:
ask mr sherly for some work out time with him :p
ArmyVern said:
I like Dave!! He's my fave.

Are you guys nuts!?! I hate that guy he taught me MOD 1 of PLQ. He gives Tony Little a run for his money.

EDIT

Actually I think he ate Tony Little  ;D

shirly is a nut, im afraid of him and his stretching teqniques. In fact he will probobly haunt me tomorow morning for PT

Dave Shirley doesn't do push ups.  He actually pushes the Earth away from him.
Once, Dave Shirley made love in the cab of a tractor trailer.  ONE sperm cell made its way to the engine.  That truck is now known as "Optimus Prime"
Chuck Norris and Dave Shirley once walked into a bar together.  The bar instantly vaporised due to the overwhelming presence of awesome.

Oh, and Dave Shirley was once in the RCR.  It's now known as The RCR.

;D

Back