• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Great Gun Control Debate- 2.0

SFC is a new one to me. I didn’t know the feds can chose which orgs are legitimate.

Agree on the NFA; the little I did see of theirs put me off.
The CCFR was formed as a direct result of the dysfunction of the NFA. There were shenanigans in the NFA regarding the board of directors, and where money was being spent.

I stick with the CCFR, despite their semi-frequent gaffes, because they come across as the most reasonable and accessible firearms org. I think the CSSA does good things as well, I've thrown in with the CCFR because of their public education approach.

Armalytics provides users with the ability to explore and track the public version of the Canadian Firearms Reference Table.

Data is sourced from the Firearms Reference Table (Public Version) as authored by the RCMP and made available on their website. Updates to the RCMP document are usually reflected on armalytics.ca within 4hr and tagged with the Valid As Of Date property.

Armalytics strives to provide the most accurate information possible however data extraction from PDFs is not perfect. That being said we estimate that 99.6% of the Firearm Reference Number records contained on the site are both accurate and complete.

That he has the best interests of all Canadians in mind. Also his statement that he has been having in-depth consultations with the firearms community is a bold face lie.

God he makes me gag, even for an LPC member hes greasy. I'm terrified to think what their next firearms move will be.

trailer boys GIF

That greasy c**t Mendicino is on CBC this morning. That lying piece of shyte represents all that is wrong about the LPC.
Does he have a hidden agenda? I wonder who’s funding his retirement?
He is IMO a sellout.

I've been pondering lately, as I'm want to do now, being retired.

I wonder if this has just been another liberal ploy. The red and orange liebrals can't pass any of it. Otherwise they lose one of their biggest wedge issues to fight an election. Firearms legislation is right there with other promises they make every election, like clean water on reserves. Every election they promise it, get the votes and then promptly ignore it until the next election. Same with gun legislation. It's too big and worth too many votes for them to get rid of it. I expect an election before the OIC and C-21 passes. Then they can campaign on it again. Maybe the amendment was meant to slow things down, not speed them up. It held our attention, while we likely missed some greater malfeasance by the trudeau communists. Maybe the whole thing, the OiC and C-21, will die when he calls the election. Then he can campaign on "We got so close, elect me again and we'll pass it this time."

Knowing what we know about trudeau's My Way or the Highway policies. I have to think if they were really serious, they wouldn't have dropped the amendment and just powered it through. The Meat and Potato coalition has the votes. singh only jumped in when it looked like their rural constituents were going to toss their dipper MPs over the amendment. They were 100% onside with trudeau before the hunting rifle kerfuffle.

That he has the best interests of all Canadians in mind. Also his statement that he has been having in-depth consultations with the firearms community is a bold face lie.
The best interests of all Canadians?

Only the Canadians that support his inane policies.

Outrage as gunman rearrested just weeks after judge gave him a break

Just before Christmas, an Ontario judge gave Shaquane Stewart a most unbelievable gift. Despite his tossing a loaded handgun into a school yard while on the run from Toronto Police on his 19th birthday, Justice Jill Copeland said she was required to consider the social context of anti-Black racism and as a result, gave the young Black first offender a conditional sentence of two years less a day rather than sending him to prison.

On Feb. 3, less than two months later, Stewart, 23, was arrested outside his probation office — and it sure doesn’t look like he took advantage of the chance he’d been given. Police allege he was packing a concealed and loaded Glock 17 5th Generation pistol equipped with a functioning laser pointer and extended high-capacity magazine containing five 9mm bullets, with one bullet in the chamber.

I hope they take the negative impact of colonialism into this young man's sentence. Another conditional discharge should help.

You gotta read what helped the judge decide to give him a conditional sentence.

Copeland was impressed with his stated commitment to “breaking the cycle” and being there for his three-year-old son. “I do not want him to grow up in a life like mine,” Stewart told the social worker. “I have to teach him that this is not the lifestyle.”

Sucker lol

Outrage as gunman rearrested just weeks after judge gave him a break

I hope they take the negative impact of colonialism into this young man's sentence. Another conditional discharge should help.

This is totally Trudeau’s brand to own.

Demonize and gaslight responsible firearms owners.

Apologize for the conduct of violent ‘allegedly’ criminally-acting illegally-possessing unfairly-treated-by-life so let them hits the streets again to repeat offend…and vote (yet again) for him…

You gotta read what helped the judge decide to give him a conditional sentence.

Sucker lol
Tale as old as time. “I grew up seeing my dad assault my mother- so I didn’t have a good role model”

Then the judge says “we need to do better and break the cycle of violence” and everyone agrees….

While his 6 kids watch him in court for repeatedly assaulting their mother…

Back