• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Khadr Thread

I keep coming back to this thread hoping to hear he"s been shanked in prison and died slowly and painfully...

KevinB said:
I keep coming back to this thread hoping to hear he"s been shanked in prison and died slowly and painfully...
In Canada?

Not going to happen. He'll be so far in segregation they have to pump sunshine into him. You can bet no other inmate gets near him.

Sheep Dog AT said:
Accidents can't happen?

If it were my jail....no.

I'd have him in 23.5 hrs lockdown and only 30 minutes out daily, under watch of three staff.

I cannot say what Edmonton Max does though.....

milnews.ca said:
Khadr's lawyer said he plans to appeal ....
Again, of course -- it's what they do. 

And again, you know that poor oppressed Omar isn't paying the legal bills.  Thank you taxpayers.  ::)

Ok. There is a guy here getting CM Tue and seems to think he is going to Stoney Mountain without even having his trial yet.

Sheep Dog AT said:
Ok. There is a guy here getting CM Tue and seems to think he is going to Stoney Mountain without even having his trial yet.

He's a moron and should come visit here for a bit.

Sheep Dog AT said:
One of the charges is min sentence 5 yrs if convicted. I'm hoping to go to the CM

I think you should stop talking about this and possibly jeopardizing the case.

Jim Seggie said:
He's a moron and should come visit here for a bit.

After looking at the charge sheet on the CM calender (innocent until proven guilty, and all), but I think you're right.

recceguy said:
I think you should stop talking about this and possibly jeopardizing the case.
CM's are open - and the list is open on the website...

http://www.jmc-cmj.forces.gc.ca/en/upcoming-courts-martial.page

Nothing wrong with anyone posting open source info...

From Sun Media. One of their reporters was heckled and later assaulted for attempting to ask some pretty straightforward questions:

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/featured/prime-time/867432237001/khadr-s-lawyer-attacks/2902379828001#2902379831001

The sort of people the "supporter" movement attracts is pretty ugly

Back