• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Rules for membership in the Man Club

Des,

party-smiley-028.gif

drool.gif

drool2.gif

queen.gif

Well now, what I wanted to say to these "Women Rulers" would possibly get me banned, so I'm staying out this time.

Vern..

I can only hope to be half the woman you are when I "grow up".  ;D

You're my hero!

So if you girls rule how come you have to go two by two to the heads (latrine, lavatory)???? ;D

Men have a mechanism to ensure our social dominance.

We call them jars.

Jars were designed by men, built by men, filled by men... and are opened by men. The jar was never meant as a tool of subjugation yet it has become a symbol of women’s oppression.  The overladies reinventing the jar, making it easier to open, would simply be glossing of issue -- if anything, making it easier to open is a slap in the face of our suzyrains, highlighting their physical inferiority.  Leaving the jars as-is and having the manial class function as opener-slaves could be dangerous as we may one day overthrow our shackles and re-assert our physical superiority by only opening jars for our own use.

Finally, I'd like to congratulate the gynocrats on taking control.  After hundreds of thousands of years of having to do the job, we men are happy for a break. If you want us, we'll be in the garage.

Shamrock said:
Men have a mechanism to ensure our social dominance.

We call them jars.

Jars were designed by men, built by men, filled by men... and are opened by men. The jar was never meant as a tool of subjugation yet it has become a symbol of women’s oppression.  The overladies reinventing the jar, making it easier to open, would simply be glossing of issue -- if anything, making it easier to open is a slap in the face of our suzyrains, highlighting their physical inferiority.  Leaving the jars as-is and having the manial class function as opener-slaves could be dangerous as we may one day overthrow our shackles and re-assert our physical superiority by only opening jars for our own use.

Finally, I'd like to congratulate the gynocrats on taking control.  After hundreds of thousands of years of having to do the job, we men are happy for a break. If you want us, we'll be in the garage.

And what about reaching stuff down from high shelves eh??? If that ain't superiority I dont' know what is!!! ;D

Yup IHS, and my shortas$ed husband is very grateful that I can reach those high shelves in our kitchen. 

IN HOC SIGNO said:
And what about reaching stuff down from high shelves eh??? If that ain't superiority I dont' know what is!!! ;D
Standing whilst peeing is also a sign of superiority ;)

Hauptmann Scharlachrot said:
Standing whilst peeing is also a sign of superiority ;)
Dogs do that all the time.
And their aim is better.  >:D

Going out in public with a 40lb beer belly while wearing Speedos and still thinking you're sexy...is a sign of superiority...or at least superior attitude!

::)

The Librarian said:
And they look foolish too!!  >:D
Especially the male ones who tend raise one leg, but less so than men writing their names in the snow or having pissing contests.

Sig_Des said:
5.) Moaning about the brand of free beer in a friend's fridge is forbidden. Complain at will if the temperature is unsuitable.

This one just happens way too often....we can't all shell out the big bucks for stella or heineken. After the third complaint I just take their beer away.

Ok I just woke up from my... uhh uhh... Power Nap because I have been working really hard all day on my... my.. drill thingy on with my work bench and... ok that's besides the point what I wanted to say is that the amount of work put into The Librarian's new avatar proves that women just have way to much time on their hands because us men are doing all the hard work, giving women more free time to add flowers to their avatars. Thus, we can see how logically Men Rule and Women boobs er I mean drule.

Back