• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Seamus and Teflon Slapstick Show-Woohoo

Teflon

Inactive
Reaction score
seamus said:
Mission Statement just remember not to worry. The fear of death is worse than death itself.

And seamus would know about that! He's died every BFT he's done!  ;D

And Teflon would know because he was right behind me.  ;D

seamus said:
And Teflon would know because he was right behind me.  ;D

Well someone had to go back, take your rucksack and push you on!

I doubt it would have been you as there are no cup holders for your coffee outside the Lav.

seamus said:
I doubt it would have been you as there are no cup holders for your coffee outside the Lav.

No there isn't - mainly because you had it in your ruck sack along with your 40 feet of bubble rap, I can't believe that a rucksack containing only a cup holder, 40' of bubble rap and and a weight lifting magazine could tire you out so fast!

I mean come on, who are you trying to kid with the weight lifting magazine?

Don't try to snow everyone, you couldn't get your boots on fast enough to get out of the Lav. And you wouldn't want to leave the heated confines of your turret. And yuou were probably following the wrong unit knowing your nav skills.

seamus said:
Don't try to snow everyone, you couldn't get your boots on fast enough to get out of the Lav. And you wouldn't want to leave the heated confines of your turret. And you were probably following the wrong unit knowing your nav skills.

It's not the boots that have ever delayed my exit of the LAV, it's finding my pants, that heater really kicks out the BTUs! As to my NAV skills - well they are good enough to get your sorry ass to the objective, although we still have to have one of your troops point out which direction is the front of the LAV for your as you stumble out the back ramp!

But honestly who are you trying to kid with the weight lifting magazine?

Your the one who cut out the pictures of the men and taped them inside your turret. I know how you love Davidoff. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

seamus said:
Your the one who cut out the pictures of the men and taped them inside your turret. I know how you love Davidoff. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Seriously, tell me I'm wrong, Davidoff's a pretty buff dude! Now back to the weight Lifting magazine, look at you!,.... I know you lost weight over in Afghanistan but you didn't replace it with anything,

Your the only guy I know that sounds like he's wearing oversized rain gear when you run, there's so much flapping skin! Gross!

This will be my last post to your witty banter. Just remember who bailed you out with the Matt Damon (wo) problem you had. 8)

seamus said:
This will be my last post to your witty banter. Just remember who bailed you out with the Matt Damon (wo) problem you had. 8)

Bailed me out?!,... Does your ass hurt from sitting on the fence so F***ing long? Jumps off the fence when the matter is pretty much rapped up, Hell I surprised you don't have a white picket sticking out your A**!

You two ever thought of auditioning for Rick Mercer or Airfarce? ;D

Yeah, seriously. I don't know which one of you can pee further, yet.  ;D

Sig_Des said:
Yeah, seriously. I don't know which one of you can pee further, yet.  ;D

Well I would have to say me, seamus hasn't quite figured out yet (dispite nurmerous protests by his section) that you should leave the troop compartment of the LAV before relieving yourself. Besides up in the turret I have the assistence of the extra height!

Teflon said:
Well I would have to say me, seamus hasn't quite figured out yet (dispite nurmerous protests by his section) that you should leave the troop compartment of the LAV before relieving yourself. Besides up in the turret I have the assistence of the extra height!

You know, I had a Det member that had the very same problem...He kept arguing that it was genetic, but I found that the rolled-up newspaper method still worked best...Barring that, Electro-shock therapy using the whip antenna.  :eek:

You know, I had a Det member that had the very same problem...He kept arguing that it was genetic, but I found that the rolled-up newspaper method still worked best...Barring that, Electro-shock therapy using the whip antenna. 

Hey Man I ride in the turret as LAV Sgt, I'll leave the rolled up newspapers to seamus' section, as long as they hose out the troop compartment after each roll out and I have a fresh little pine tree air freshener for my turret because as they say:

"What happens in the troop compartment stays in the troop compartment!"

Thats it seamus,.......

2.gif

RUN AWAY SISSY BOY!

Sissy boy, your the one that got caught holding hands with the ANP red buckle shoe guy. 

Back