• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Seamus and Teflon Slapstick Show-Woohoo

seamus said:
Sissy boy, your the one that got caught holding hands with the ANP red buckle shoe guy. 

Oh come now, We both know that isn't true, between the local ANP chief and you, I couldn't get near that little fruit even if I wanted to.  Come to think of it didn't that little girly man have you fetching bottled water for him that one Thursday?

(seriously when did you disapear to every thursday afternoon at the safe house?)

You should be ashamed of what you did for a Pepsi. I think that is illegal in three provinces.  ;D :-X

Once again your feeble attempts to beesmeech my character! Despite my tight fisted control of the "goodies" at the safe house, you know full well that I never kept for myself what belonged to the troops, hell the only reason I had to have such tight control was YOU! Don't think I wasn't aware of those late night attempts of your's to swipe all the dirt flavored chips and the CIMIC rice! It's bad enough you hoarded all the gun grease for your strange little ANA brotherhood gatherings on Thursday!

Don't try to pin the grease gun incident on me, your the one who had his own room. I know your nervous about all your failed attempts to cover for your lack of ability to complete a rucksack march. ;) And I also know that your the one who held up all the CIMIC meetings, while you had discussions of unknown content with our round little CIMIC Off. I know he is your friend but I don't think he can help you with your inabilities and shortcomings.

::)

My opinions of that certain person is a well documented matter of record my friend, and the gun grease, well I did hold on to a tube or two, as Pl LAV Sgt it would have been neglagent of me not to have some available for greasing the accual guns they where meant for, not that little thing you refer to as your cannon.  Don't make me bring up your crying little protest you had when we force the ANA to tear down their little thatched hut full of fecal matter land mines, what did you and terp friend do in there anyways? (wait a minute, don't tell me if it has any thing to do with "your cannon")

Back