• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Tyisking/Ceaser Super thread of FAQ

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED on several occassions......READ MORE......POST LESS.

If you are unable to figure out how to read what has already been asked and answered, perhaps you do not have what it takes to join the CAF.

TOPIC LOCKED.

George
army.ca Staff

What happens during file submission I'm scheduled for Monday and I just want to know what to expect

Tyiskingg said:
In which part of the process would you be scheduled to write the cfat

Regular Force write the CFAT before doing anything else.  Reserve Force write the CFAT after successful completion of their FORCE Test (physical fitness test).  After the CFAT both processes should be the same.

http://www.forces.ca/en/page/applynow-100

Yet Another merge...

Tyiskingg - AGAIN - Read more. Use the Search Function more. Post fewer questions that have been asked again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

Mariomike gave you the link to the CFAT thread in Reply 20. I told you exactly what I just said above right after that, in Reply 21. Go back and look.

Unless you can follow simple direction, you are not going to succeed in your goal.

How hard do you guys think it would be to mess up getting into infantry? Is there a certain amount of points I need to qualify?

You have been WARNED numerous times.  READ MORE and post less.  YOU have asked questions, as witnessed in this thread dedicated solely to YOU, that have been answered in detail thousands of times already.  If you are not able to read those threads, you are not likely to be a good candidate to apply as a prospect to the CAF. 

WELCOME TO THE WARNING SYSTEM

Tyisking isn't stupid... he's a troll. There's no way someone can't take a hint at this point

Tyiskingg said:
How hard do you guys think it would be to mess up getting into infantry? Is there a certain amount of points I need to qualify?

Asked and answered many times.

CFAT infantry score 
http://army.ca/forums/threads/110464/post-1227847.html#msg1227847

Tyiskingg said:
How hard do you guys think it would be to mess up getting into infantry?

How hard is it to mess up on an internet forum?

If you cannot take simple direction, and a little responsibility for your own future, you will not have much of a future.

Tyiskingg said:

I'd forget about asking all these questions as they mean nothing until you write the CFAT.  I'd recommend you start STUDYING for the CFAT and once you have your results, then that would be the time to ask questions.

Back